2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

I am just curious to see some statistics on the sexual orientation of the forum members. It's been my experience that there is a huge gay coaster following (I'd guess almost 1/4 of ACE appears to be gay), and I wonder if the same kind of ratio was represented here (not that there's anything wrong with it!)

I'm setting it up as a poll so people can answer anonymously.

I'm straight, but I suck with women. I can't get a goddamn girl friend.

Maybe it's my obsession with horror...

Anyway, I don't have a problem with it, but I think most people on here are gay. It just seems like being gay is the whole theme of themeparkreview. Not sure why...it just does.

I'm gay, but I really don't think you would know it if you met me. I'm the straightest gay guy ever, at least thats what everyone at work tells me.

I work on hydraulics( for a living ), cars, I love extreme sports, coasters, punk rock and country/bluegrass music. I DO NOT DO PRIDE! never have , never will!

Spike wrote:

I'm gay, but I really don't think you would know it if you met me. I'm the straightest gay guy ever, at least thats what everyone at work tells me.

I work on hydraulics( for a living ), cars, I love extreme sports, coasters, punk rock and country/bluegrass music. I DO NOT DO PRIDE! never have , never will!

Just because a guy is gay doesn't mean he's automatically a pansy. I hate when people say "straight-acting" (as in masculine). Some gay guys are femmes, others are macho. In fact, it only seems like all gay guys are flamboyant because you never realize all the gay men you encounter every day who "act straight".

-kip-

^ Very true. People have this stereotype in their head that all gay men wear rainbow shirts and leg-warmers listening to Erasure and the Pet Shop Boys all day. I have known plenty of gay people who have presented themselves on both sides of the "spectrum".

// Straight in a non-high fiving sort of way

Im gay, and i also listen to Erasure and the Pet Shop Boys a lot, not as much as Madonna though,but not with legwarmers. I'm not camp or overtly gay in my appearance or anything, i'm just me, in fact, lots of my straight friends are mistaken for being gay more than i am, which is amusing.