Sexual Orientation

Just curious...
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!

What's your orientation?

I'm a guy who likes girls
57%
I'm a guy who likes guys
22%
I'm a girl who likes guys
5%
I'm a girl who likes girls
1%
I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
8%
I'm a girl who likes girls and guys
2%
I haven't figured out what I like yet...
3%
Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
1%
Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)
2%

Total votes : 2111

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: Sexual Orientation

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Even though our Pride Week ended with the Parade last weekend,
(Aug.6) Playland still kept a rainbow flag up at it's entry plaza this
week. Which was very nice of them to do! :smile:
FlagPride2017.JPG
Happy Past-Present-Future Pride Everybody!
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:47 am

This seams like the perfect place to share this...

So as many of you may know I was always that person who swore I would NEVER get married, and I would die a single, bitter old queen!! I wasn't even "looking" for anything when my partner showed up!! And... well, let's just say that changed EVERYTHING!! As we grew to know, and love each other... My goals, and desires changed in life. All the previous things I thought I wanted didn't even seem to matter. As long as he and I were together everything felt so .... Right... So... Perfect!! Well, that was a little over 4 years ago... and the feelings haven't changed, well they have grown stronger, but they've changed in a good way!!

As things happen, we starting talking about wedding plans... and marriage! Like, me? Marriage?? Oh hell to the no!! Ain't nobody got time for dat!! ... Or so I thought.

4th of July (last year I think) I asked him to marry me... In the middle of Time Square in NYC! (Which went perfectly!) I figured, with a proposal like that... How do I even top that with a wedding?? When we do something, we usually go WAY over the top with it! So I figured... "I really want something that is a bit... Overboard?!" We started looking at different venues, and locations... and I finally settled on the North Star on-board Anthem Of The Seas!! I mean, this thing seriously goes OVERBOARD!!! What more "over the top" way to say "I do?" He agreed, so began the planning! We just recently booked a 9 day cruise on board Anthem. . . and just a few days ago we booked our ceremony! Everything worked out great, we got the date we wanted, and the North Star that we wanted! Can't wait for this day to happen!! :)

Now to go ring shopping!!! :br
Bigger is not always better.

Postby alilstronger » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:02 am

DoinItForTheFame wrote:This seams like the perfect place to share this...

So as many of you may know I was always that person who swore I would NEVER get married, and I would die a single, bitter old queen!! I wasn't even "looking" for anything when my partner showed up!! And... well, let's just say that changed EVERYTHING!! As we grew to know, and love each other... My goals, and desires changed in life. All the previous things I thought I wanted didn't even seem to matter. As long as he and I were together everything felt so .... Right... So... Perfect!! Well, that was a little over 4 years ago... and the feelings haven't changed, well they have grown stronger, but they've changed in a good way!!

As things happen, we starting talking about wedding plans... and marriage! Like, me? Marriage?? Oh hell to the no!! Ain't nobody got time for dat!! ... Or so I thought.

4th of July (last year I think) I asked him to marry me... In the middle of Time Square in NYC! (Which went perfectly!) I figured, with a proposal like that... How do I even top that with a wedding?? When we do something, we usually go WAY over the top with it! So I figured... "I really want something that is a bit... Overboard?!" We started looking at different venues, and locations... and I finally settled on the North Star on-board Anthem Of The Seas!! I mean, this thing seriously goes OVERBOARD!!! What more "over the top" way to say "I do?" He agreed, so began the planning! We just recently booked a 9 day cruise on board Anthem. . . and just a few days ago we booked our ceremony! Everything worked out great, we got the date we wanted, and the North Star that we wanted! Can't wait for this day to happen!! :)

Now to go ring shopping!!! :br

Congrats!

It is good to be open minded about things. Change is good, its how we evolve. I had an ex who said he would never get married. I thought maybe once we date for awhile he would start to consider the idea. After almost 2 years of being together I had to break it off because I want to get married one day and he does not. Luckily, I found a great guy who wants to get married too one day. :)
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...

Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Wooden: Iron Rattler

TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Postby Philrad71 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:55 pm

^ & ^^ Congrats to you both!!!

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby JT325 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:12 pm

^^^So happy to hear this! Congratulations! All in Times Square, so cool!
#CPFrontierLift2019

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:52 pm

DoinItForTheFame wrote:...Now to go ring shopping!!! :br

And of course, allllllllllllllll thooooooooooooose Invitaaaaaaaaaaaations we'll all be getting from you here at TPR, yes? No?

<pause>

:omg:

Congrats, foolish mortal.

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:47 am

Nrthwnd wrote:And of course, allllllllllllllll thooooooooooooose Invitaaaaaaaaaaaations we'll all be getting from you here at TPR, yes? No?

If you want to pay for your cruise then... sure!! Please, join!! :)

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:43 pm

<pause>

I'll send a card.

Postby alilstronger » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:35 pm

To my Theme Park Review family,

I am a staff member to this amazing organization called In Theory Youth Services. It is a group of people who come together to perform in the awesome sport of color guard. I have now been part of this group for two winter seasons and let me say they are really good! Color guard brings so many people together from so many different back grounds. This particular group reaches a demographic that leans on the group for support not just in athleticism of Color Guard but also as a moral compass for the world. This year we have decided to try to tackle having four different groups - an A Guard, Senior Guard, World Guard, and Twirlers. This is going to be a HUGE undertaking for us and we need all the help we can get. Color guard is so much more then putting on a fancy costume and dancing with a flag, rifle, or saber. There is countless hours of practice which involves needing space big enough to toss the equipment, there is the equipment itself - wooden rifles, flags, and sabers, there are the costumes which can cost in the $1,000's per season, depending on the theme of the each of the 4 shows there may be a need to make/buy props, there is also the need to transport all these people, props, equipment, costumes, etc. to a show pretty much every weekend from late winter to early spring. Finally, there are the two biggest shows of the season... Dayton, OH and Wildwood, NJ. These trips require multiple days away. Therefore, travel expenses, food, and lodging are all needed.
We would love any support you can give even if its just $5.00. Anything and everything will help us.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/116613518996230/10156639343558986/
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...

Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Wooden: Iron Rattler

TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:<pause>

I'll send a card.

What?! You don't want to come with?! :cry:

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random