TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GAME: Yes or No Game

MSLSM

I have always enjoyed learning and generally try to find out as much as possible about the things I'm interested in. To that extent, I liked school. However, I have always been the sort of person likely to be the target of bullies, so it wasn't entirely a positive experience. Still, I am grateful for education.

Do you like the car you currently drive?

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Brave New World has been banned many times for sexually explicit content, drug use, and explicit atheism, ever since 1932. It's also one of the most important books in the age of the Internet for its warning about how the truth can be drowned out in a sea of conflicting voices.

I have seen the dolphin show at Shedd Aquarium in Chicago and enjoyed it. Haven't seen a whale show, or even an actual whale in person.

Do you own any Velcro shoes?

^Thanks for the history! It's been a while since I read it but I read it by choice in high school and it still is one of the best books I've ever read.

I still own a pair of velcro shoes given to us from when we toured Cave of the Winds at Niagara, if that counts? I only occasionally wore them to the river and they may be broken now...