TPR Game Exchange Not Working!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

TPR Game Exchange Not Working!

Postby historyfreak92 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:25 am

Good Morning TPR! Sorry for posting this but I was trying to download something from the Game Exchange and the screen stays black and says Table 'themepar_parkphoto.file_types' doesn't exist ! Does anybody know whats wrong with the TPR Game Exchange?

Thanks!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: TPR Game Exchange Not Working!

Postby 1john418 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Can’t answer that, but I guess my posts need to be vetted before they’re valid? I worked hard on the beginnings of an RCT3 project, and it’s still pending approval... kinda confusing

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Re: TPR Game Exchange Not Working!

Postby A.J. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:03 pm

The Game Exchange as an entity was taken down a long while ago. When you post your park just attach it the old way or link it from an external website.

1john418 wrote:Can’t answer that, but I guess my posts need to be vetted before they’re valid? I worked hard on the beginnings of an RCT3 project, and it’s still pending approval... kinda confusing

You must not have posted it in this particular forum, otherwise I would have gotten an alert that the post was pending approval. Try it again.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness