TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good late morning TPR! I have something small, & remember able to show you!

SCR1.BMP

A Water Park Scenario from RCT Original named Aqua Park which isnt much of a Water Park though! I never tried this scenario back in the RCT1 days but now, & today in RCT2 I thought of giving this a good try!

SCR7.BMP

Located in a small neighbor town named Deer Park near Spokane Washington in 1983 by a city townsfolk built for fun! What I kind of came up with! Not that good with stories!

SCR12.BMP

The prebuilt water rides the slide, & the dueling log flumes are still here, & here is the first coaster as a Mack Harpin named Sunburn Swatter in 2001 that goes around the first area of the park!

SCR14.BMP

A Tall Mack Water Coaster kind of like Cedar Points Shootout Rapids named Hile Mile River in 2017 as the tallest water coaster in the Northwest!

SCR16.BMP

Two coasters right in the middle of each other are a Schwarzkopf Reversed Loop named Octopus as one of the only three Schwarzkopf Reversed Loopers in 1987, & a Arrow Suspended Floorless named White Wail as one of the only kinds in the Northwest in 1992!

SCR17.BMP

Also the World's Longest Suspended Rail Coaster by Set Point in 1998 as the Seabreeze Flyer flies around the whole entire park!

SCR18.BMP

Right on the edge of the park a unknown made wooden coaster with a splash track as the parks first coaster in 1983 as Oakwood Timberfall with loads of airtime!

SCR19.BMP

A small Family Zierer Tivoli Coaster as the Ladybug in 1995 sure gives out good airtime!

SCR20.BMP

A Custom Maurer Sohne Launched Looper over the center lake as the Poison Dart Frog in 2014!

SCR22.BMP

A Vekoma Boomerang over the top of the highest hill as the Anchorage in 1994!

Aqua Park.SV6

Here's the file for Aqua Park!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello TPR! Some more rides have come to Aqua Park and is no longer a small amusement park it is now a high thrill park with collections of all sorts of rides!

SCR8.BMP

The overview has changed! Its seems so tall now!

SCR12.BMP

A Hopkins Looping Coaster has tooken over the front skyline of the park!

SCR13.BMP

Inspired by Advenutrelands Dragon as the Red Baron in 1991! But I made mines very tall and steep!

SCR23.BMP

A compact gertslaurer eurofigher with loads of g forces named Octopus in 2012!

SCR28.BMP

This used to be a vekoma boomerang named Anchorage! But I changed it to a vekoma whirlwind in 1994! Much better than ever!

Aqua Park.SV6

Here is the new file!

• 8 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have some sad new my grandma has passed away as i will miss her very much ! But anyways i am here to show you a huge update for Aqua Park the largest water amusement park Northwest of Washington State!

SCR5.BMP

Many big changes have come Aqua Park (White Water Park!) It has the most different sorts collection of unique coasters of any other park! It was intended to be a Water Park but since it's a Roller Coaster Game & not much of Water Park rides! Well it's an Amusement Park Themed to Water with water effect rides as the only kind n the Northwest!

SCR12.BMP

So I wanted to build a S&S Inverted Wild Mouse Coaster like the one in Gardaland Italy! Well when i don't have special coaster tracks and the trainer is no more i always use most of B&M Tracks to make it look alike! So I used a Sitting Twister Coaster and its different between a Inverted Mouse & a Pipeline Coaster! And it has 8 stunning inversions as the Screamin Squirrel in 2004 by S&S as one of the most intensive rides in the park!

SCR16.BMP

Here at the high edge is a relocated Pinfari Looping Coaster from unknown as the Super Looper in 1998! It may be a rough ride but it packs a punch!

SCR18.BMP

And this Orangy Intamin Coaster is named the Hang Ten as the only coaster in the northwest with 1o inversions as a hang time airtime ride in 2021! Very Intense Ride and Offers Good Views & the tallest ride in the park!

Aqua Park.SV6

Here is a new file enjoy!

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! Just a small update for Aqua Park that I thought it would be good for the park!

SCR24.BMP

So I watched videos of Bobbejaanland's Revolution which is a Vekoma Illusion indoor coaster also at Opryland that closed long ago & was inspired by it & thought of building a coaster like Revolution/Chaos & here it is not a recreation but sort of like it named Illusion from a unknown closed park in 2000!

Aqua Park.SV6

New File enjoy!