Hydro Hills (RCT2)

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!
Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Hydro Hills (RCT2)

Postby historyfreak92 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Good Afternoon TPR & Happy New Years Eve for 2018, & I wil be very busy tomorrow so here's a very rare interesting scenario to show you for a while now!

Hydro Hills from RCT Corkscrew Follies & I have never layed foot on this scenario back in the old days! But I'm glad I tried this! I seen a picture of two or three lakes together, & can't find them anywhere!

Located near the small city of Bellingham Washington near a waterfall state park named Maple Falls since 1987 as a small family free admission park!

Mix up with many inspirations! Here at the first entrance where you can easily see from the parking lot! A B&M Sitting from above as the Freedom Fighter in 2007 rages through the sky!

The Blue Schwarzkopf Custom Wildcat into Cars named Traffic Jam gives good airtime in 1987, also the first lake on the right edge is a Mack Harping Coaster named Wind Jammer from 2002!

Also on the sloped edge, & over the first lake some a Zierer Tivoli takes over as the Sea Serpent with great airtime in 1998!

Starting over the second lake! We see two coasters interacting with each other! A B&M Floorless inspired by Hong Kongs Ocean Parks Haar Raiser a bit as the Orange Crusher in 2011, & a Chance Morgan Hyper GTX as the Electric Magnetic Eel in 2014 with great airtime! Both of these two rides look fun to me!

While the Eel goes pretty crazy shocking people! Right under is a Red Set Point Rail Coaster as the Roller Squirter in 2003! I would get wet on this ride!

While the Orange Crusher looks like a fun Floorless down below is a hidden Vekoma MK Custom with two corkscrews, & a few curves as the Mystic Lake in 1994 as a very smooth small vekoma looper! I would love to ride this!

On the edge on a hillside is a fun Mack Water Coaster as the Blue Masquerade in 2009! Just something I built for fun! I would have fun in a small park like this!

The final thire lake contains two fun coaster a Vekoma Family Suspended as the Pond Lily in 2015! Also a Intamin AG Catapult Launched made by my own as the Hydro Thermonitor in 2005 with nice g forces!

sighs! If I lived near this park I would so go visit everyday of my life! I would like it instead of big park with bad services sometimes!

Hydro Hills.SV6
Here's the file if you like to explore this mysterious lakes park!
(1.26 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness