TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dynamite Dunes (RCT2)

Merry Christmas TPR! I have something very remembered to show you which is from RCT Original, & the last amusement park I built for Arizona!

SCR1.BMP

It's Dynamite Dunes! Located in Yuma about an hour west from Phoenix as a good far drive since 1932! I thought I would build this park!

SCR7.BMP

Has a bit of egyptian theming, & mostly palm trees everywhere as an oasis too! Just for fun! I would love to visit this!

SCR12.BMP

Over the front entrance a B&M Sitting Soars through the sky as Morag in 2007! My own made, & thought it would be nice for a smaller park to have a high thrilling ride!

SCR13.BMP

A small Zierer Tivoli as the Cactus Run in 1988!

SCR14.BMP

Yes I kept the Mine Themed Coaster as the Dynamite Blaster by from unknown in 1932 with interesting tunnels while riding! A Arrow Swinging Floorless flies around the last part of the park with many g forces as the Bird's Eye in 1995 as the last arrow suspended built!

SCR15.BMP

A Mack Water Coaster as the Capri in 2017 which I got from a juice brand drink just thought it would suit good! Built over a hilly desert hill with palm trees as I would ride this when Im hot!

SCR16.BMP

A Arrow MK Looper as the longest one ever built as the Golden Beetle in 2000! I don't know if this is rough or smooth I guess I would just have fun riding it!

SCR20.BMP

In the middle part of the park where there are mostly hilly desert a unknown built wooden coaster that's painted yellow is named Sandstorm in 1951! This ride is pretty intense like Playland Vancouver's Coaster!

SCR21.BMP

On top of the palm tree hill next to a small oasis a Maurer Sohne Custom Looper has tooken over as the Flare Gun in 2017 with many elements as I would love to ride! Down below there are three coasters that interact with each other a Set Point Rail as Cape of Fear Flight in 2001, a Mack Powered Train as Expedition Exploration in 1999, & a Maurer Sohne Spinner as the Dune Hazard in 2003! I would have a lot of fun here!

Conveluted.nltrack

Here's the file for the palm treeish park!

SCR24.BMP

At he bottom edge here a relocated Pinfari Coaster from unknown as the Sidereal Sweeper in 1999 as I wouldn't mind riding this small coaster! Around most of the park a Vekoma Terrain Coaster as the Gun Run in 1998 has never ending elements as the Wild West Legends goes on forever!

SCR25.BMP

A visible Schwarzkopf Speed Racer as the Mummy's Curse in 1972 with nice airtime as I would love to ride one of these!

Dynamite Dunes.SV6

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! It is raining cats & dogs here in Texas & i have went back to this old amusement park of mine Dynamite Dunes that I hadn't looked back at in two years!

SCR5.BMP

I built something big & something small I thought the park needed as it's much bigger now! But not much rides were selected when I downloaded this scenario long ago & i couldn't edit the scenario with the built coaster or would have to rebuild!

SCR20.BMP

I built a Twister Wooden Coaster named Dune Twister by I guess Harry Traver as one of the three Harry Traver Coasters left in 1937! Has intense airtime!

SCR29.BMP

And I built an terrain & underground wooden coaster between medium & big with medium ratings as the Pyramid Dips in 1934! Not quite happy with the ratings as I expected Very High but its like a family coaster so it suits good as the park has Flare Gun Sandstorm Dune Twister Morag & Dynamite Blaster!

Dynamite Dunes.SV6

New File enjoy!