TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Southern Sands (RCT2)

Good Christmas Eve Night TPR! I have something a little special, & it's a desert scenario with the two prebuilt coasters that you might remember or not!

SCR1.BMP

Southern Sands from RCT Loopy Landscapes that I had so much fun building this! Has so many inspirations!

SCR6.BMP

Located in Tucsin Arizona about 1 hour from Phoenix which is a little far since 1990 as a go kart, & arcade place until the late 90's it went into an amusement park!

SCR13.BMP

At the front entrance we see an Arrow Suspended inspired by the former Kings Island Bat as The Bat in 1990 with very good flying experience, & a Vekoma Roller Skater as Dune Hopper from 1996!

SCR14.BMP

Here is the first prebuilt coaster which is an CCI Wooden Hybrid Out & Back as Saw Buzz in 2001 as inspired by Cheetah from Wild Adventures!

SCR16.BMP

At the corner here we see the World's only B&M Dueler as the Green Gem & Yellow Stone, & I know the name may be boring, & I got this idea from a mine scenario named Canary Mines! Below in the palm trees there's a hidden Mack Powered Train as Desert Runner in 1999!

SCR18.BMP

I know this may look crazy but I made a B&M Sitting Coaster into a RMC Look Like using wooden log fences for supports as the Oasis Sunburn in 2013! The dark purple giovanola looking one is a RMC Raptor non Inversion named Midnight Rider in 2018!

SCR20.BMP

A relocated Vekoma MK from unknown as the Tibetian Sun in 2007! I guess I wouldn't mind riding!

SCR22.BMP

On the edge a B&M Stand Up inspired by CGAs Vortex as the Vortex in 1991, & gave it good colors! Guests seem to like this! I guess I would!

SCR25.BMP

I was just having fun here! Three coasters interact with each other on the palm tree hill! The Gravity Group Woodie is named Fireball in 2010 which I got from some Chinese Park, a Schwarzkopf Terrain Looper as his last coaster ever built as Heatwave in 1990 inspired by SFOG Mindbender, & a GCI Family Woodie as the Fiesta Brawl when I ran out of some name thoughts! Inspired by WOF Prowler! I would be really busy here!

SCR30.BMP

At the edge corner here we see a really steep tall Gertslaurer as the Iron Prowler which is very intense, a Gravity Group Dueler as the High Five 2015 in which I also got from another chinese park!

SCR32.BMP

The second prebuilt coaster which is a Vekoma SLC Custom Terrain which goes in & out of the ground as the Tremor Worm in 2003, & this vekoma slc is very fun, & smooth! Also over the top a B&M Mega Lite as Larve in 2016 with great airtime!

SCR34.BMP

In the middle part of the park there is a tall mack water coaster named Oasis Adventure 360 which was very fun to build! I would ride this when I'm hot!

SCR36.BMP

The last final coaster is the World's First S&S Launched Air Coaster as Thurst Air 2000! I know this is crowded but I just thought it would be fun!

Southern Sands.SV6

Here's the file for the fun desert park!

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! Its been about two years since I visited Southern Sands and did some work on it and made it little more bitter! But not much but two great improvements!

SCR6.BMP

The overview almost looks the same but the dueling woodie looks a bit longer and different and a new coaster has awaken!

SCR12.BMP

I did some extending on the High Five Gravity Group Duelong Wooden Coaster inspired by Happy Valley Wuhans Dauling Dragon! I kept the first part of the ride but i extended the end part where it splits in half now a better thrill ride and much longer! And the new coaster looks something like a pre selected design but a newer design!

SCR26.BMP

Here is the new part for High Five sorry if the name is boring which it is but a very fun racing coaster i would ride! I know it may look ugly but the ride is more better now where it has more turns!

SCR16.BMP

Here is the new coaster! What is it? It looks something very familiar from a selected design!But more taller and faster!

SCR19.BMP

It definitely looks something recognizable! I can remember the name that it is! It looks very fun!

SCR14.BMP

And it is a B&M Mobius Hyper Coaster named the Raven Racer in 2038! And Racing Out & Back Design then at the end it splits together and travels to two different station and back to the other seems like a very good thrill ride! But i never used the pre selected one i built my own! And its much better! Well there are only two B&M Mobius Hyper Coasters one Blue & Red Bull from Vertigo Views & now the Raven Racer at Southern Sands! Both are good rides!

Southern Sands.SV6

Here is an updated file enjoy!

• 5 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have went back to Southern Sands & built something very big & new inspired by the new intamin dueling coaster from china!

SCR1.BMP

The parks overview looks different again!

SCR6.BMP

As we get closer we can see the new ride visibly!

SCR10.BMP

It looks like the New Dueling Dragon Coaster from Gaungzhou Sunac Land!

SCR21.BMP

And it is named Dueling Dragon Sitdown & Inverted! Though I used the Steel Twister Track & Impulse Track & built one like it! It was fun building the ratings are great & both rides are popular & rarely races! This is the only screen that it's seen dueling as a new one of a kind ride in the Grand Canyon State of Arizona!

Southern Sands.SV6

Here is a new file enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have again went back to Southern Sands!

SCR5.BMP

I have built some coasters inspired from other parks one from a german fair & one from the no good las vegas ride!

SCR32.BMP

Here is the one inspired by the World's Smallest Traveling Portable Looping Coaster from Germany built my own way as the Jungle Rumble with two innelman dives & two helixes by Intamin 2025!

SCR34.BMP

And this one is inspired by the no good Big Apple Coaster from New York New York Las Vegas which looks good from the outside but when your riding it its not so good as i been told! And I couldn't use the togo stand up track cause it would be way to intense so i used the b&m steel twister track to also make an innelman dive & is named Sahara Dive in 1997! I guess if this was a real coaster as a togo it probably would be rough!

Southern Sands.SV6

Here is the new file again enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I just went back to Southern Sands to build a couple of new rides & a redesign of a selected track ride!

SCR4.BMP

New fresh colorful overview of Tucson's Southern Sands Amusement Park from 1990!

SCR5.BMP

As we get closer to the overview! We see two interesting giant vekoma coasters! One is another Tilt Coaster as the only two built! And the other is a new selected track ride from the selections!

SCR13.BMP

At the front entrance of the park above! A Vekoma Tilt Coaster is built as the longest tallest & fastest one ever built as the Deactivator in 2005 as the last Tilt Coaster Built!

SCR14.BMP

And building this took me about five times & was hard to build with curves & steep drops as it makes the ride to intense I ended up making it most out of straight track as this ride has a lot of Gs! Not inspired by anything just a made up Tilt Coaster!

SCR28.BMP

And the final new ride is a very similar custom built Vekoma MK1200 similar from the ride selection as the Octivator in 1992 with 8 stunning inversions! Yeah I thought I would make my own Octivator for fun! And it's inspired by Parc Asterix's Goudurix & Six Flags Over Georgia's Ninja/Black Hawk! And if this ride was real in life it probably would be brutal as the two real life rides are!

Southern Sands.SV6

Here is a new file enjoy!