A walk back to Ivory Towers in RCT2!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

A walk back to Ivory Towers in RCT2!

Postby historyfreak92 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Good Early Night Time TPR! I have another update for one my best scenarios I ever made for myself! Which is Ivory Towers from RCT Original, & I show this last year but this is a bit revamped!

SCR1.BMP
Still the location is between Austin, & San Antonio in the middle of the Texas Hill Country near San Marcos since 1971 by a greek farming family!

SCR13.BMP
Don't the original rides are still here! Right now where the Earthworm is a GCI Woodie has roared over as the Sabretooth in 2010 as inspired by Terminator SFMM! I just thought this park would be great with a GCI!

SCR16.BMP
On the river which was kind of a dumb idea i know! I built an Double Out & Back CCI Woodie named Mega Zeph in which i got from former SFNO in 2000!

SCR25.BMP
Also in 2014 a S&S Launched Air has tooken over as the tallest one as Supernova with high g forces as the fastest ride in the park!

SCR21.BMP
On the lake close to the front entrance a Mack Spinning Coaster named Jumping Jackfish gives out water effects, & intensive twists in 2014!

SCR37.BMP
Around the Arrow Suspended Force Nine I built a B&M Sitting in which I wanted to make a Gravity Group Woodie Hybrid with Inversions almost like Hades 360! I used wooden supports to make it like a little! Named Arrowhead Fury in 2014!

SCR41.BMP
The last final screen is an YOLOcoaster looking like named Toxic Exposure in 2017 gives out an good flying experience!

Ivory Towers.SV6
Here's the updated file!
(1.81 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness