TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lightning Rocks (Thunder Rocks) RCT2!

Good Afternoon TPR! It is snowy here in Houston for the first time, & I am here to show you a scenario that's also a sequal to Thunder Rock which is?

SCR1.BMP

Thunder Rocks but I changed it to Lightning Rocks because I didn't want the name to be the same sorry!

SCR6.BMP

Located near Peach Springs Arizona almost close to the Grand Canyon since 1923! Many rides have come, & passed so this park has many inspirations a bit!

SCR9.BMP

The First Mountain!

SCR10.BMP

Under The Bridge!

SCR11.BMP

The Second Mountain! I don't know which part is more fun but I will try to explain the rides as I go!

SCR13.BMP

The front entrance we see a Arrow Swinging Floorless named Golden Eagle from 1990 which is fun! I would ride it!

SCR16.BMP

In & Out of the side of the mountain a Custom Vekoma Boomerang named TNT Blaster in 2000! I guess I would ride!

SCR18.BMP

On the other side at the top edge there is either a sort of like Montana Suiza from Spain or just another brakeman named Black Ash in 1928 as I hear this is fun, & I know this looks weird because I built it for fun!

SCR20.BMP

On the top of the first mountain three coasters are built! A Vekoma Roller Skater named Treetop in 2000, & Zierer Tivoli named Tumbling Rocks in 2001, & a Mack named Steam Powered Train in 2005! These sure do look fun!

SCR22.BMP

Under the Bridge there is a Water Slide Coaster mixed with a Wooden Wild Mine as Gold Galleon in 1935 as I would love to ride!

SCR23.BMP

Also I kept the built transportation coaster in which is a B&M Dive Machine named Transportation Coaster in 2000 as the world's only one of a kind! I would really love to ride this so many times! The purple Launched Schwarzkopf is named Purple Gem as the first launched terrain coaster in 1984!

SCR25.BMP

On the higher edge on the second mountain there is a Custom Vekoma SLC Coaster named Golden Dragon from 2006! I just wanted to but I can't make the ratings very high I don't know why! I'm just happy the way it is!

SCR28.BMP

On the lower edge of the second mountain is a Intamin Megalite named Cliffside Coaster in 2014 with good airtime, & the water ride inside the mountain I just did that for fun! I would love to ride that when I'm hot!

SCR29.BMP

On top of the second mountain I really wanted to build me a CCI like NM Rattler so I did just for fun, & named it Arizona Rattler as the last CCI built in 2002! Also a Mack Water Coaster roves through it! I did the best I could on this park but the rating won't stay high for the most!

Lightning Rocks.SV6

Well Here is the file if you like to!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days