TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Iceberg Islands (RCT2) A Christmas Theme Park!!!!!!

Good Late Midnight Afternoon TPR! I have something fascinating to show you before I'll be gone on my birthday tomorrow!

SCR1.BMP

Iceberg Islands from RCT Loopy Landscapes that I had never tried in RCT1 in my whole life! I just thought I try me a snowy scenario!

SCR8.BMP

Located near a state park in Washington State since 1959 as the world's only christmas theme park but not just xmas also arctic theme! This was just too fun to build!

SCR14.BMP

So this park has about 5 island but the entrance is kind of wierd it comes out of the water so I'm just gonna show the screens as I can with the download so here is an B&M Flying Coaster named Snow Angel in 2016, & next is a Vekoma Indoor Coaster like Mt Everest from Magic Kingdom Florida as Yeti Mountain in 2006!

SCR15.BMP

In the middle of the park is an Vekoma SLC Standard as Snow Storm 360 in 1997, & a CCI Wooden Steel Hybrid as Inspired by Hoosier Hurricane from IB as Glacier in 1994!

SCR17.BMP

On this Island three coasters are built inside, & outside of! The three are Polar Bear a B&M Megalite Hyper in 2013 with extreme airtime, Frostbite a Vekoma Family Suspended in 2014 i guess it may be fun but don't get too cold, & a Gertslaurer Eurofighter as Titanic in 2012 as I watched that movie three days ago! I'd ride this but not the real titanic!

SCR19.BMP

On the edge here we see an Steel Wooden Hybrid Coaster from the late 70's as The Polar Express but I just had more thoughts, a Intamin AG Megalite as Ice Chaser in 2019 with more G Forces, & a Schwarzkopf Launched Terrain Looping as the first one built in 1985 as Mr Grinch as me & my sister are watching the movie How Mr Grinch Stole Christmas!

SCR22.BMP

This island with the two already built coasters are a Schwarzkopf Wildcat Terrain with Bobsled Cars as Carigorn Bobsleds in 1981, & a Mack Bobsled as Icicle Bob in 1987! I think I would ride both of these rides!

SCR23.BMP

Over the water just for fun, & I know it's cray there is a Vekoma Junior as Santa's Magical Flight in 2002, & a GCI Hybrid as Mistle Toe in 2018!

SCR30.BMP

At the edge I thought of this church christmas carrol song Silent Night & Holy Night! I built me a Racing Morgan Hyper Coaster named that in 2004 when I went totally out of my mind! Lots of airtime on this machine I would so ride in the winter! The Mack Launched Mine that you can't hardly see is named Runaway Reindeer in 1984 I would love to ride! Well this is it I am gone for a week for my birthday!

Iceberg Islands.SV6

Here's the file If you would like to visit!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic