TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Woodworm Park (RCT2)

Good Afternoon TPR! I have something kind of rare to show you while I'll be bust all weekend for my birthday so here it is!

SCR1.BMP

And the scenario from RCT Loopy Landscapes is Woodworm Park that I have never played in RCT1 before!

SCR6.BMP

Located in a small hillyside town near Millinocket Maine as the oldest amusement park in the Northeast since 1910 with older style rides!

SCR9.BMP

Over the front entrance is a some kind of Side Friction Coaster named Black Dragon from 1935 with good airtime! I would ride it first!

SCR12.BMP

Over the lake is a Vekoma Whirlwind named Super Cyclone in 1986 as the parks only looping coaster! I guess its smooth!

SCR15.BMP

On the part of an Forest Island are two tall wooden coasters which is an Inspired Rye Airplane from Rye Playland in 1928! Also a terrain twister named Cannonball Rag in 1935 man I don't know which one is better?

SCR16.BMP

Here over a bridge that I kind of went crazy, & sorry it's a Split Racing Wooden Coaster by unknown as the Sun & Wind Racers in 1922, & under is a Wooden Reverser as Flip Back Railway in 1921, & a Wooden Mine as Black Ash in 1931, I guess I would get so busy here!

SCR18.BMP

I just had more fun building this, though I would love to ride this, & both kind of race different times! I thought about this the story of the Sun bright shines everything & the Wind blows everything cold, & down!

SCR19.BMP

On a hilltop there a Mobius Wooden Mouse named Racing Rodnets in 1925, & around it is an Brakeman named Woodworm as the first coaster in the park, & the oldest in maine in 1910!

SCR21.BMP

Some family coasters a Vekoma Roller Skater as Chocolate Log in 1997 as a prebuilt selected coaster, & an E&F Miller as Ravine Flyer in 2008 as the last final coaster in the park!

SCR24.BMP

The third family coaster which is an Unique Zierer Tivoli named Lake Leaper in 1983! Far away on another island there is an Side Friction as the Light Bug Dips in 1915 as it glows at night!

SCR26.BMP

At the far corner here is an very rare coaster as one of it's kinds by an unknown builder as Double Helix in 1930 which should be loads of fun, & next are Racing Virginia Reels as the only one as Red & Green Apple Racers in 1928! Well this park is pretty much old style like Leafy Lake! But only these are the only two that remain!

Woodworm Park.SV6

Here is the file if you like to explore while I'll be gone this weekend on my birthday!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello TPR! Sorry that I have not been back for a long time cause things had went downhill on me so since I showed most of all my parks ans got rid of a few! Im am only back for a small update on Woodworm Park I added a little twist to it! Just for fun!

SCR18.BMP

I made another Flip Flap Railway since my Leafy Lake one and this is a dueler one made up my own way!

SCR19.BMP

Named Loop The Loop in 1919 as one of the only two remaining in the world! Looks so fun to me I would ride!

Woodworm Park.SV6

Here is the updated file of the new ride enjoy!