TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Harmonic Hills (RCT2)

Good Afternoon TPR! I have something very odd, & small to show you, & I think most of you RCT1 players may remember this one!

SCR1.BMP

It's name is Harmonic Hills from Corkscrew Follies, & what I mean by odd is that this park was very hard because it was one of those parks with restricted heights so I somehow got through it in RCT2! Although I have never played this hard scenario in RCT1!

SCR6.BMP

Located somewhere in Northwest of Washington (State) near Bellingham as I would say it would be! Built by a small town local resident in 1984 for fun town activities, & man I think I would love to visit this park if it was real!

SCR11.BMP

So this park is kind of crammed a bit because of the restricted heights but at the entrance we see a Vekoma Terrain named Treetop Flight in 2000 that goes around most of the park, & a Gertslaurer Sinning Terrain named Pixie's Wand with many elements in 2009, & goes around half of the park!

SCR13.BMP

At the hilltop corner under the Gertslaurer Spinner is a hidden Schwarzkopf Family Coaster with an interesting layout with a chainlift at the end named Mountain Rush in 1984! I went for a Hansa Park (Germany Feel to this!)

SCR14.BMP

My sister made this water rapids part, & the rainbowish Mack Powered Train named Over The Rainbow in 2004 which would our favorite ride in the park!

SCR16.BMP

Oh boy me, & my sister worked on this corner part too a final custom Arrow Wild Mouse as the Steel Mouse in 2003, & a underground B&M Family Inverted in 2015 as Night of the Mutant Cave as of unknown what this fun ride could be?

SCR18.BMP

At the flat top corner here is a Set Point Suspended Coaster named Forest Gliding Peak in 2000, & right under is a secret underground Gertslaurer Eurofighter! Let's see!

SCR19.BMP

Named the Centepede in 2007 as the only looping coaster underground but it does come outside some! I went for a Mystery Mine feel to it! But it's just generic theming! But this would by my third favorite ride along with Mountain Rush!

SCR22.BMP

And in the middle is a Zierer Tivoli named Blue Sky in 1987 with a waterslide that roves through it! Man me, & my sister had a fun adventure time with this park! Wish it was real! :(

Harmonic Hills.SV6

Well here's the file if you would like to imagine this nice small park!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Hello TPR how are you and happy new year 2020 to you all! Well im back from the dead a bit not nothing much but to show you a small but big update for Harmonic Hills!

SCR19.BMP

I made Harmonic Hills a little more thrilling by building an underground gravity group woodie! Named Mountaineer in 2018 as the tallest ride in the park but still with height restrictions!

SCR20.BMP

Heres almost the layout of mountaineer! Mostly an all underground coaster not much space but pops out a few times and interacts great with other rides! Now Harmonic Hills is packed with good thrill rides! I would still visit this park!

Harmonic Hills.SV6

Heres an updated file!

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon TPR how are you all? Well hope you are all safe from the cvoid19 as i been staying home! Well I had added something else that made Harmonic Hills more better!

SCR5.BMP

I have built a hidden schwarzkopf coaster as it was a pleasure to build and most of it is underground and it pops outside only a few times! The new red one is the Schwarzkopf!

SCR6.BMP

It is named the Driller as the first schwarzkopf launched catapult coaster ever built since 1984! Most of the coaster is really hidden as the parks limits are restricted! Well just like the Centipede the Eurofighter the loops have to be underground and really wanted to expose the loop but couldnt so its a scary underground loop just like the centipede!

SCR8.BMP

Also Harmonic Hills has two interesting schwarzkopf coasters the Mountain Rush a hillside terrain and the Driller a launched underground coaster which makes Harmonic Hills a really fun park to visit and i still would! And there are only three schwarzkopf catapult coasters built left!

Harmonic Hills.SV6

Well here is a new file enjoy!

Good Afternoon TPR i have some interesting news for Harmonic Hills it still had to get a thrilling tide but not very big and i decided to build an complete underground circuit coaster!

SCR25.BMP

Right where this building is with the gumdrops on top is where the underground coaster is and i did wanted to expose some of the track but not much room and restricted heights! So i had to completely build it underground and it is a vekoma tornado clone!

SCR26.BMP

And sure it is hard to see when you select some settings off! It is the purple track one! It is a relocated vekoma from a different country that was at a family park unknown that closed in the late 90s! And Harmonic Hills purchased the ride and made it as the largest underground coaster ever built! Named the Star Garnet as its inside of a theme gem cavern since 2000 as it offers great thrill to the guests as its a popular ride in the park and now Harmonic Hills is very thrilling with hidden terrain rides!

Harmonic Hills.SV6

And another new file!

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I thought that Harmonic Hills needed another good thrill coaster even that it's a small family park with height restrictions but most guest want higher thrill rides anyways I wanna go something on more more thrilling than! Well I built something that i thought of building a motorbike coaster which I used a LIM Coaster for like i did with Geoffrey Gardens & Ivory Towers!

SCR12.BMP

And it turned out to be an underground coaster as the park has four underground coasters & this one only come out once! As I tried to build an underground splash water ride it didn't work out & ended up with this!

SCR24.BMP

And it a Zamerpla thought up motorbike coaster as the Chaos in 2020! I didn't have much of a name for this I sometimes have a hard time coming with names I built for rides! And I just used an boring name! But the ride may not seem boring itself!

SCR17.BMP

And here is the part where the chaos pops out of the ground under the pixie near the station & it sometimes interacts with the mountain rush next! Chaos does have a intensity but it's a popular ride in the park now!

Harmonic Hills.SV6

New File enjoy!