TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Brand New Colorful Paradise Pier (RCT2)

Good afternoon TPR! I hard a very hard two days of work yesterday, & glad I am off until my birthday next week before I go to Galveston on my birthday so here's a revamp for one of lovely seaside parks!

SCR1.BMP

It is Paradise Pier but usually it was called Big Pier in RCT1 first of all! Located in Brownsville Texas since 1922 as one of the only last surviving seaside parks since the old centuries!

SCR6.BMP

I know this can't be in real life or maybe I could be wrong! I just got somehow bored, & just did it for fun! So it's now a Big Pier Boardwalk Amusement Park!

SCR9.BMP

Here are the houses! I guess if this was real I guess I would love to live here but I just don't which one! Bumbly Beach or Paradise Pier?

SCR13.BMP

Here is the Entrance with many rides interacting with each other! I made this Pier into Pacific Park, & many others! The Light Blueish Harpin Coaster is a prebuilt one named Seabreeze from 2001!

SCR14.BMP

Here's the first two original coaster built on the pier since the Roaring 20's & both are prebuilt! Wheely Reel is a Virginia Reel from 1922, & the Cheesy Mice is a Wild Mouse from 1926! Both seem to look fun!

SCR16.BMP

At the corner of this pier wee see three coasters interacting with each other! The small Vekoma Roller Skater is named Clown Fish in 2000! The pinkish Vekoma SLC Custom is named Jellyfish from 2003 as one of the only Suspended Looping Coasters over water! I would love to ride! The Whiteish Arrow is a Suspended Swinging Floorless named Seagull from 1990 with nice g forces! I guess I will ride it!

SCR21.BMP

And I built me a Side Friction named High Roller from 1930 with good airtime hills just for fun!

SCR17.BMP

This custom Schwarzkopf Looper is named Octopus from 1985 as one of the first looping coasters to be built on the pier! I kind of went for a Fantasy Island UK on this park but I did terrible with a Vekoma Looper so I decided to use a Schwarzkopf one so I would love to ride this before I die!

SCR19.BMP

Most of the back edge of the glorious pier is a Ed Vettel Out & Back Woodie named Water Spout from 1946, & right under is a custom Mack Launched like the new one from Blackpool named Electric Magnetic Eel in 2018! As both of these rides look heart pumping!

SCR20.BMP

I have a cool story I made up! Before Water Spout there was a brakeman side friction coaster like Scenic Railway from Luna Park Australia from 1924 to 1939 when It was damaged by an oil spill the brakeman coaster was severely damaged, & closed but the rest of the pier, & rides survived! So after WWII Ed Vettel wanted to help Paradise Pier come up with a better fun ride so It was Water Spout, & the Intamin Bobsled ride is named Seashell Bobs in 1988! I would run so fast to ride that!

SCR22.BMP

I was crazy enough to go to far with a Custom Water Ride with a Family Schwarzkopf Coaster named Seaweed from 1987, & a Custom Intamin Impulse named Flying Seaplane in 2004 as one of it's kinds!

SCR23.BMP

Also the one & only with a Wooden Reverser Coaster named Beach Dancer from 1929!

SCR29.BMP

Outside of the pier are a bunch of coasters built over water! Here is a Schwarzkopf Speedracer named Humpback Whale in 1977, & Intamin Launched named Power Surge in 2014!

SCR30.BMP

A Morgan Hyper named Lobster Snap in 2014 with lots of fun airtime! But don't let it snap you!

SCR31.BMP

Behind the Schwarzkopf Looper is a Zierer Tivoli named Squid from 1998 which looks pretty fun, & over the pier is a B&M Megalite Hyper named Starfish in 2012 with looks Extremely Overwhelming!

Paradise Pier (new rides).SV6

Here's the file if you're interested!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Good Afternoon TPR I had remodified two of the coasters here at Paradise Pier and here they are!

SCR16.BMP

I had made the Octopus a Schwarzkopf Looper from 1985 longer and the ride is more popular with many g forces!

SCR29.BMP

The Flying Seaplane is much more longer faster than ever now! But since the opening of the Siamese Twins located at Scream World it is no longer the World's Only Launched Catapult Inverted Coaster! Now there are two but which one is better?

SCR7.BMP

The new overview of Paradise Pier!

Paradise Pier.SV6

Here is the new file with the two remodified coasters!

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have worked on Paradise Pier also known as Big Pier a few months ago but sadly the parks rating was dropping to 700 so i went back to do some more Expansion for the Boardwalk which isn't make believe cause it's built over water but only for imagination & just for fun!

SCR1.BMP

The whole new entire overview of Paradise Pier as the World's Only Remaining & Largest Seaside Park along with Bumbly Beach in Corpus Christi TX!

SCR4.BMP

Looks completely different from a long time ago! Can't even remember what it first looked liked when i first posted this! As of now this park has mixtures of DDisney's California Adventure, Pacific Park, & Fantasy Island UK!

SCR5.BMP

I just recently saw some pictures of some long gone roller coasters from the 1920's to the 1960's & thought i would try to recreate them for fun!

SCR6.BMP

And some of it was just made up as I had sort of a dream of this park!

SCR13.BMP

At tthe front entrace & around the whole pier a Custom Vekoma MK1200 is built as the longest Vekoma Looping Coaster as the Coal Mine Smoke in 1995!

SCR16.BMP

Also around the whole entire pier a Mack Powered Train Coaster is built as the Flounder in 1999!

SCR50.BMP

Right next to Cyclone Racers! A World's one of a Kind Coaster is built as the only of it's kind a custom Gertslaurer Infinity Coaster as i used the Twister Track type! By watching this youtube video

I thought of building a coaster like it by digging up some land to make a boat look like and it's not custom or anything just abit old school is all! And this is the Coaster on the Titanic in 2040 with other kind of amusement rides on & inside the titanic boat! Well this is it for Paradise Pier & sometimes the Cyclone Racer doesnt race for some odd reason but still its a great ride i would love to ride it if Cyclone Racer never closed in real life!

SCR30.BMP

And Double Out & Brakeman Coaster built in 1930 as the Oceanside Railway inspired by Great Yarmouth's Roller Coaster!

SCR38.BMP

At the far edge of the pier! An Custom Arrow Mine Train built as the Red Beard's Revenge in 1998 as it interacts with the Flounder & Coal Mine Smoke! I also added a bit of scenery to make the park more exciting! But it's a mess though!

SCR42.BMP

Right next to Oceanside Railway a Racing Wooden Coaster is built that looks something familiar to Long Beach's long gone roller coaster!

SCR46.BMP

And it is named the Cyclone Racer built n 1936 as it's inspired by the Pikes Cyclone Racer World's Greatest Roller Coaster as it gives out great airtime as this is the most popular ride in the park! And the tallest & longest dueling wooden coaster on the seaside!

SCR33.BMP

At the far edge of the pier where most coasters are at! The World's Tallest Fastest & Longest Giga Coaster on the seaside is built as the Heat Wave in 2039 as it gives out extreme speed over 100 miles ten thousand length of track, & many elements with wind gushing ocean air! Inspired by King's Dominions Intimidator 305 & building this was hard but only could build it at 300 feet!

SCR50.BMP

Right next to Cyclone Racers! A World's one of a Kind Coaster is built as the only of it's kind a custom Gertslaurer Infinity Coaster as i used the Twister Track type! By watching this youtube video

I thought of building a coaster like it by digging up some land to make a boat look like and it's not custom or anything just abit old school is all! And this is the Coaster on the Titanic in 2040 with other kind of amusement rides on & inside the titanic boat! Well this is it for Paradise Pier & sometimes the Cyclone Racer doesnt race for some odd reason but still its a great ride i would love to ride it if Cyclone Racer never closed in real life!

Paradise Pier.SV6

And here is the new expanded file enjoy!