TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Evergreen Gardens (RCT2)

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been very busy with work, & lide, & I am here to show you an Original RCT1 Scenario into RCT2 finally!

SCR1.BMP

The name of this scenario is Evergreen Gardens located in Yakima Washington since 1970! It has a mixture of SF Great America, & BG Tampa!

SCR5.BMP

I had a really hard time with this scenario in RCT1 when I was very young! Don't remember why but just now I have made it much better!

SCR11.BMP

First I'll just start at the beginning!

SCR18.BMP

On top of the hill is an Intamin AG Family Launched Coaster but sort of like Xcelerator from KBF! Named Prismatic Launcher in 2011! I would like to ride!

SCR17.BMP

Next door is an Arrow Dynamics Corkscrew named Clackamas Corkscrew in 1977 as the park's first looping coaster! I would always ride this first!

SCR23.BMP

The first debuted coaster of Evergreens which is Mount Rainier Train by Arrow in 1972! I just thought of that name since I located this park in Washington! Well stay tuned for a little for thrills next in a few days!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! I will be busy all week tomorrow for work & thanksgiving! Here's an small update!

SCR60.BMP

In this wicked apple tree area we found a Giant B&M Inverter named Wicked Yakima from 1996!

SCR62.BMP

Inspired by BGT's Montu! Sure does look wicked! I kind of imagine a really angry mean apple tree!

SCR61.BMP

Next to the inverter is an B&M Hyper named Mermaid's Bane in 2009, & sorry if the name is boring I just don't have much thoughts anymore!

SCR29.BMP

But it sure does look like a whole lots of fun! Mostly inspired by Diamondback from Kings Island as I have always adored that ride! Well this is it for the day until next week see you soon!

Good Afternoon I'll show a few more while I am preparing for this weekend, & next week!

SCR22.BMP

This corner part there is a small themed roman area which I have not demolished I decided to build a coaster out of it which is an RMC T REX Coaster!

SCR26.BMP

Named Mount Olympus which I got from some video games or some movies! Built in 2021 as the tallest RMC Coaster ever built!

SCR19.BMP

Also at the end there are lots of airtime, & g forces that goes in & out of the destroyed colossal empire!

SCR55.BMP

At this corner in the pine woods there are two tall coasters which are pretty much popular in this entire park!

SCR57.BMP

The Wooden CCI Out & Back Woodie is named Night Crawler in 2000! The Green Giovanola Hyper is named Peregrine in 2002 as the last final Giovanola Coaster built!

SCR59.BMP

Peregrine may not be the tallest or fastest Giovanola Hyper but it sure has plenty of Airtime I would love to ride this!

SCR52.BMP

Night Crawler was inspired by Boulder Dash from Lake Compounce which I much adore! Built in 2000! I know it not on a hillside though but I am proud the way it turned out! Stay Tuned for more next week!

Good Morning TPR! Here's a big update for Evergreen you'll be amazed!

SCR25.BMP

Starting with this lake area we have an Custom Premier Launched Coaster similar to Full Throttle from SFMM but not really! Named Powder Keg in 2012! People seem to like it or hate it just like Full Throttle!

SCR27.BMP

There goes the flying mermaid! On a Piney Tree Hill there is an hidden Gertslaurer Spinning Coaster named Leaf Hover, & sorry if that name don't suit well! Built in 2015 seems pretty fun, & on the side of the lake as the parks second looping coaster which is a Schwarzkopf Flywheel Shuttle named Barracuda from 1987! I would die to ride this!

SCR66.BMP

At the side next to a sandy side walk! There is an Tall Arrow Mega Looper named Dragon from 1989 as it's inspired by SGAdvs Old Great American Scream Machine! Before I leave I will ride this last!

SCR68.BMP

At the corner of this area is a Gigantic GCI Dueling Coaster inspired bu BGT's Gwazi as this is named Dueling Bears or Fighting Bears Black & Grizzly 1999!

SCR71.BMP

Seems to race pretty good in on time at least they both win at the end! It took me a pretty good while to build good racing coasters! This is my second one though! Well after tomorrow a small update will be posted, & on thanksgiving day the last update will be revealed!

Good Mornign TPR! Just a small update, & tomorrow will all be revealed on THANKSGIVING!

SCR30.BMP

Near the river! There are two dueling Gertslaurer Eurofighters named Moon God & Sun God from 2019 as the only racing gertslaurers ever built!

SCR32.BMP

Both sure do look fun! The pink family coaster is a Zierer named Flower Power from 1979! I wouldn't mind riding it!

SCR38.BMP

And we find a Schwarzkopf Silver Star Looper named Silver Arrow from 1981! I would stop by this ride first before I ride anything else! Stay tuned for thanksgiving tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving TPR! Here is the last update, & file for Evergreen Gardens!

SCR36.BMP

Starting at this hilly piney forest area we find a B&M Dive Machine named Spider Lily from 2005!

SCR42.BMP

I thought of it as Sheikra from BGT but since I can't custom make stuff all I can do is loops on these so sorry if it's boring!

SCR40.BMP

At the hilltop you find a B&M Sitting Coaster named Cannibal in 1993!

Corkscrew(Knotts).nltrack

The Orange S&S Coaster than you saw a week ago is named Mount Saint Helens as the tallest fastest & longest coaster in the Northwest like the Mt St Helens Explosion!

1835610832_Aqua1.jpg.aaa1716fe3ad8da77eb5fdbb2203ce47.jpg

As i looked at BGT's Kumba I thought of building one like it but I had no room to make the lift hill straight to put a loop through it like kumba but i am happy the way it turned out!

SCR44.BMP

Right in between is an Tall Mack Water Coaster as the World's Tallest Water Coaster in 2023 as the Sea Plane Wreckage!

SCR49.BMP

At the edge & corner is an Dueling RMC Wooden Hybrid Coaster named Lightning & Thunder Road as the Tallest Racing RMC in 2018!

Evergreen Gardens.SV6

Here's the file of the Glorious Evergreen Gardens!

SCR43.BMP

SCR46.BMP

• 2 years later...

Good Evening TPR! How have you been! Well i been tired and I have done some improvements on Evergreen Gardens and lets check them out!

SCR4.BMP

Here is the new over view and we can easily see the two new improvements but unfortunately a Arrow Multi Looper and a Schwarzkopf Shuttle got removed one scrapped and one relocated sad but still the park has its Clackamas Corkscrew & Silver Arrow classics!

SCR5.BMP

Sadly the Arrow started to have some mechnical issues but dont worry there is one still operating in Colorado! And the Schwarzkopf had a different story it got relocated to Colorado from long ago! But these two new rides seems stunning!

SCR18.BMP

Over the Lake a Vekoma Dueling Roller Skater eventually took over the Barracuda (Schwarzkopf Shuttle) decades back in 2000! One is Barracuda (The Teal one) and the Wahoo! Well The old schwarzkopf shuttle was once fun and popular though! But these two rides sure pack a punch!

SCR26.BMP

Were Dragon was relocated the Worlds only Triple Launching RMC Singler Rail Dueling Coaster took over in 2029 as the Earthquake Volcano & Windstorm with many inversions and elements which makes this a stunning attraction in the park! Well Dragon was a good coaster but will always be missed but there is one left at Megaworld Park the Viper!

Evergreen Gardens.SV6

Here is the new file with the two new rides enjoy!

Good Afternoon TPR! I got back to Evergreen Gardens to do a bit revamp on it on one of the coasters at the way back where Mt St Helens is the S&S Launched Air! Well I kept it and remodified it a bit but i have now made it into a dueling coaster now as its the worlds longest launched terrain coaster the Atomic & Nuclear Blasters in 2015!

SCR6.BMP

And here is the S&S Launched Dueling Terrain Atomic & Nuclear Blasters!

SCR33.BMP

Looks much more thrilling exciting and intensive now as both has extreme ratings! But both go different in small ways! Also i couldnt make it longer cause of small space and rides i already but also if i make it the way i want it the ratings wont go well! Well even i tried that when i first put Mt St Helens! But How i did the is i built another track right beside and it became a dueler! As of now Evergreen Gardens has two one of a kind launched coasters the Dueling Elements a Launched Triple Dueling RMC Single Railer and the Atomic & Nuclear Blasts by S*&S! Well Evergreen Gardens is the fifth largest amusement park with good roller coasters and water rides collections! And Evergreen Gardens is the largest amusement park in Washington State the Evergreen State!

Evergreen Gardens.SV6

And here is a new file with the updated ride enjoy!

Good Morning TPR! Just another quick small update for Evergreen Gardens!

SCR16.BMP

One the few Schwarzkopf Portable Looping Coasters i had built! Well the peeps were less riding them and said i wanna go something more thrilling than well i know in real life these schwarzkopf coasters are fun and i would still very much ride them! And I looked at BGT's Scorpions and redesigned this ride and ended up designing it in my own way a bit cause i can only do a straight loop and not like in the picture! So Its still a Silver Arrow Clone and its now fun and intense with very good ratings as the Silver Arrow which is the parks only classic looping coaster! Well there are now only three Schwarzkopf Portable Looping Coasters left operating! The Looping Star 1989 named Looping Star at Crumbly Woods in Colorado! The Fire Dragon 1987 at Bumbly Beach as the only Schwarzkopf Double Looping Coaster in Texas! And the only Silver Arrow named Silver Arrow in 1980 at Evergreens in Washington! Which one of these three would you ride? Well me I would love to ride all three of them!

Evergreen Gardens.SV6

And here is a new file!

• 2 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! Hoe have you been during the quarantine? Well I been doing okay some just going through a hard life and the best i can! Well i been doing some more work on my parks! And here is Evergreen Gardens with a bit more revamp!

SCR2.BMP

The aerial looks very different and the parks skyline has once again changed!

SCR7.BMP

At the east edge of the park two major coasters are built! One is a Custom Mack Launched Coaster with Nine Inversions and one is a B&M Giga inspired by Kings Islands Orion!

SCR22.BMP

It starts off with a Jojo Roll then launches 50 miles an hour and faster!

SCR46.BMP

And it Explodes as the Mount Saint Helens in 2022! As the most coaster in the park with nine inversions by Mack! Well i tried to make this longer taller and with big inversions but kept getting bad ratings so i ended it up building it smaller and im happy the way it is!

SCR31.BMP

And here is the B&M Giga as the Tallest Fastest & Longest Coaster in the Park & in the Northwest!

SCR32.BMP

Named Cloud Nine as it has nine thousand length of track with speeds of 85 and with tall mountain hills as it goes around the whole entire park and interacts with many coasters!

SCR56.BMP

Built in 2030 as inspired by Kings Islands Orion! Tried to make it like Orion with twists & helixs but same thing kept getting bad ratings and ended up make it smaller and a bit short! And finally at the end it has a turn around and this ride has great airtime & elements as the park has good sort collection of coasters as the most park with the most coasters in Washington State!

Evergreen Gardens.SV6

And updated file enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have went back to Evergreen Gardens and did some more work by adding waterslides!

SCR1.BMP

The overview of Washington State's Largest Amusement Park looks totally now different!

SCR6.BMP

The Cloud Nine Giga Coaster is still the new record thrilling ride! But something is hidden between Night Crawler & Cannibal!

SCR7.BMP

Something secretly hidden behind the Dueling GCI Woodie & something big over Wicked Yakima!

SCR11.BMP

Well while build the water slides i had to re modify one of the coasters which ended up being the mermaids bane cause waterslides are sometimes hard to build close to coaster tracks! I ended up buildinga new station & drop but the drop is the same but i did this to Mermaids Bane & made it to a more thrilling ride! As you can see below I built a tunnel for the ride like Goliath at SF Magic Mountain as the ride is more fun now also the Mt Olympus goes through the tunnel as well! Well onto the water slides!

SCR15.BMP

These are the triple dueling splitting tacked water slides as Banana Twist Strawberry Falls & Watermelon Dips as i thought for the rides along with Wicked Yakima as the Evil Apple Tree! Built in 2013 as one of the only three triple racing water slides one at Arid Heights, Crumbly Woods, & here Evergreen Gardens!

SCR31.BMP

The hidden dueling water slides next to Dueling Bears are the Banzai Speedway as inspired by the ones at the Six Flags Park but my water slides arent that perfect but i am proud of how mines turned out but the trainer does not work anymore so i have to build them like a coaster! Built in 2019!

SCR44.BMP

Here is the Custom Terrain Water Slide that goes around & under Night Crawler Peregrine & the Cannibal!

SCR30.BMP

Built as the Worlds Longest Waterslide with the steepest drops as the Mount Rushmore Splash in 2028! When I built this i got lucky i got very high rating fora water slide for the first time i am very glad! Well the last screen & Evergreen Gardens has many kinds of attractions & scenery to offer!

Evergreen Gardens.SV6

Here is an updated file enjoy!

Good Afternoon TPR! Just now Washington States Largest Amusement Park Evergreen Gardens has now recieved the World's Tallest Fastest & Longest Giga Coaster!

SCR1.BMP

Once again the parks skyline has changed! The B&M Giga Cloud Nine is still bringing great thrills to the park but is no longer the tallest longest ride in the park except for the new green one which is an Intamin!

SCR7.BMP

Looks like Cloud Nine isn't that lonely anymore as its high in the clouds but the new intamin giga has grown over the cloud nine like jack and the beanstalk!

SCR57.BMP

And the new Intamin Giga as the World's Tallest Fastest & Longest with the speeds over 100 and over a feet of 200 as the Venus Flytrap!

SCR58.BMP

Named the Venus Flytrap as it has three 300 foot hills ten thousands length of track & many airtime as it surrounds over the Dueling Bears, Cannibal, Atomic & Nuclear Blasters, & towards Wicked Yakima & Prismatic Launcher! Also comparing Cloud Nine to Venus Flytrap both have very interesting ride experiences!

SCR60.BMP

Building this mean monster plant was fun but it was hard i tried building it 400 feet and made it longer possibly around the park but always ended up with bad results same with cloud nine! So i reduced the height & made it less shorter & im happy the way the ride turned out! Well there are only two large amusement parks in america with four types of hyper coasters! One is Megaworld Park that has a B&M Hyper T Rex, a Giovanola Mammoth, a Intamin Giga Supernova Wave, & a Arrow Hyper Troy in Colorado Springs Colorado! And now Evergreen Gardens has four types of hyper coasters compared to the one Megaworld Park one is a B&M Hyper Mermaid's Bane, a Giovanola Peregrine, a B&M Giga Cloud Nine, & now the Intamin Giga Venus Flytrap! Which park would be better to go to! Well sorry I plead the fifth!

SCR32.BMP

Also the park needed more water slides heres one an Out & Back designed named Dinghy Plunger in 2008!

SCR30.BMP

And the last water slide as a compact design named Magnolia Falls in 2004! Well this is the last sceen and Washington States Largest Amusement Park Evergreen Gardens has many attractions to offer located at Yakima Washington!

Evergreen Gardens.SV6

And here is a new updated file enjoy!