[PLC] "Walk on the wild side" Themepark Project [#001]

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
I Love Donkeys!

Re: [PLC] "Walk on the wild side" Themepark Project [#001]

Postby Supernovae » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:56 am

After a month of holiday, rest and a new function at the company slowly started building again at the WOTWS Themepark.
The map is now about 25% filled with pure action and thrills. So I decide to finish up the park for a first 1/4th ready steam workshop download. Before I can do that “WOTWS” themepark needs a decent entrance building and area. I’m in doubt still if I will add the Hotel function to the park as I do not know the impact on the park operations yet. I decided to make sure the Hotel units can be added to the buildings later.

Here the pictures of the progres so far.

Overview of the entrance area so far.

Fronview of the entrance railway station

Fronview of the entrance railway station by night.

Station View from platform side.

Station View from platform side by night.

Railway station Platform A

Que area inside

Que area inside

Status at this moment

Thanks to all for your time and attention!
On paper we have the most strongest team you can imagine. It is a pitty we are not playing on paper...

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Well, the 2nd fase of the station is now about done. Here some pictures of the progres so far.

Entrance area by day.

Entrance area by night.

Station front (east part)

Station front (east part) by night.

Station platform

Station Platform by night

Station backside east

Station backside east (by night)

Here some other buildings from the late past.

West station (Predator area) by night.

Backside of West station by night.

End I wil leave you tonight, with a hand of random park pictures.

On paper we have the most strongest team you can imagine. It is a pitty we are not playing on paper...

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 am

Less and less time to build since summer arrived here in Holland. But step by step the project is growing bigger.

I have let run the park ingame for a couple of game years to boost up everything on management level so all shops are staffed again. All rides had there refurbishment and newly programmed that lifted up the popularity on a positive way. Waiting lines are full again.

In the meantime I did finished the front and backside of the Rail station at the entrance side. Also started on the left side of the building. Here some pictures of the situation now.

And then came the Vintage DLC. A good DLC with nice building pieces and the Flying Turns wooden bobsled coaster. So I started to experiment with that. Well the experiment went pretty well and will stay in the park.

For the entrance I still need some inspiration so I will leave that area for this moment. First project now of focus is the “Flying Turns”. So soon I’ll be able to present the 6th coaster of “Walk on the wild side” Themepark.

See you all next time.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:21 pm

The new jewel of the park is ready to open for the public. The in "Vintage style" created wooden bobsled coaster named "Flying Turns" (how original :lol: )

Here the moving images of the already 6th coaster of the "Walk on the wild side" Themepark.
Enjoy!

Here some still images of the new ride area.

Thanks again for your attention and see you all at the next update :)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:57 am

Hi there all!

After a well deserved summer holiday the normal cycle kicks back in. So sloyly picked up the project. The vintage area will transformed to a pier. A "Wild Mouse" coaster will be added to the pier side. Some flatrides will added later to this area.

The situation at the moment in pictures:

Boulevard side of the Vintage Pier.

Boulevard street view.

From the other angle.

The station of "Wild Mouse"

After some more progress.

Some more area shots.

Thanks for your attention. See you back soon!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Your park depresses me in the BEST way possible. . . It depresses me because it is SO FREAKING AMAZING... and I know there is no way in the gay hell I could ever create such a masterpiece. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more!!
Bigger is not always better.

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness