TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pacific Pyramids (RCT2)

Good Morning TPR! I just got through working yesterday, & will be showing you another rct1 desert scenario before i go to san antonio this weekend!

SCR1.BMP

Named Pacific Pyramids located in Holbrook Arizona since 1977! It has a vibe of port aventura, & a bit of six flags!

SCR6.BMP

I did go carzy building everything as i could so i wont show too much just about one or two more posts of this, & that's all of this colorful desert park!

SCR9.BMP

As you walk into the entrance where the pyramids are at! You find an B&M Dive Machine named Magic Carpet Ride from 2008 as i looked at it like Gfiffin from BGW! Also a S&S Launched Air named Genie's Wishful Blast in 2020 as the name may be boring or not! Also a Vekoma Family Coaster like Jaguar KBF named Camelback in 2000! I could handle these rides!

SCR13.BMP

A Relocated Schwarzkopf Shuttle Loop as the Raging Chariot from 1984! I think i would ride this first!

SCR10.BMP

A Arrow Wild Mouse as the Sphynx Cats from 2002 as i somehow thought of that name! Just a coaster far as i know!

SCR14.BMP

At the corner here two coasters are right next to each other! A Relocated Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang as Ankh from 2006, & a Premier Mr Freeze named Firehorse from 1997! I think these are both fun rides!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay TPR! This tomorrow morning i will be leaving to Fiesta Texas, but itll be only from saturday afternoon to sunday afternoon so im kind of stressed, but half way happy, & here's a big update of Pacific Pyramids!

SCR27.BMP

At the sharp edge here is an Inspired B&M Georgia Scorcher Standup named King Cobra in 1999 from which i do adore the Georgia Scorcher as i hear it's pretty smooth! But mines i don't know i just wanted to build one like it!

SCR21.BMP

At the middle the heart of the park I guess is an CCI Dueling Woodie, & an family CCI Woodie as I do thought about Port Aventuras Stampida but mines is not what you think!

SCR20.BMP

It doesnt criss cross I was only a regular kind of builder when I started building racing coasters! Named Beetle (Yellow) VS Scorpion (Red) in 1997 as i had much fun building this! Green one is a separate one like Tomahawk of Port Aventura is Geb in 1997 as i was looking up egyptian names!

SCR17.BMP

Over the hilly desert is an GCI Twister named Azul in 1996 as i had other thoughts! Inspired by Hersheys Wildcat!

SCR18.BMP

In between the CCI Woodies! There is a custom Premier Launched Terrain as the Flight of Horus in 2003! My own made premier LIM!

SCR34.BMP

At the very corner is a Huge Magnificent B&M Sitting Coaster named Rising Phoenix in 1995 as the phoenix rises from it's ashes in the yellow inversion as i got from Harry Potter! Inspired by Dragon Kahn from Port Av as I always wanted to go there!

SCR39.BMP

Right over, & under is an Arrow Mine Train Terrain as the Ancient Exploration Coaster in 1990! I would love to explore the dark caves! Well this is it for now! After I get back from San Antonio I will soon post the last update with the download! See you soon!

Good Afternoon I had just got back from San Antonio three days ago, & had so much fun also had to go renew my driver's license today! So as I said before here's the last update of the rainbowish rct2 scenario!

SCR28.BMP

At this very last section with the most coasters here we go! I'll start with the pinkish one!

SCR25.BMP

The World's Tallest Intamin AG Strata Coaster as the Dream Weaver (sorry if the name sucks!) since 2023 but mot the tallest coaster in arizona though but the tallest intamin ever built! No Inspiration just for fun! I would have a dream to ride this!

SCR29.BMP

A Intamin AG Woodie just like El Toro takes up half of the pyramids park as the Sun God's Burning Heat as I made it up! Built in 2007 as one of the tallest wooden coasters in the west! Also inside of Sun God is an relocated B&M Inverted Batman Clone Mirrored as the God of Ra in 2008! I think both of these rides are worth it to me!

SCR31.BMP

The Greenish B&M Hyper take up the other half of the park as the Osiris in 2013! I certainly took this as Shambala from Port Aventura!

SCR23.BMP

This are has four coasters together! The Purple one is a Premier SUF Clone named Wraith in 2015! An SFOT Shockwave like as Amun a name i heard in 1978! Right out of the ground comes an Intamin AG Dueler like the Superman Escape from Krypton as Rolling Rocks in 1997!

SCR41.BMP

The last coaster is a Arrow Custom Double Looper just like the one from Old Geauga Lake as I always wanted to visit that park until it closed! Named Lotus as a egypt flower as i heard! But if it was up to me with these two a Arrow & Schwarzkopf! I consider them as a good classic I would ride both of them last!

Pacific Pyramids.SV6

Here's the download if you want to see the last remaining pyramids into a thrill park enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Good Afternoon Again TPR! Something very fishy about Pacific Pyramids has came along!

SCR5.BMP

Another Togo Hyper Coaster has risen at Pacific pyramids inspired by Fuji Q Highlands Fujiyama!

SCR16.BMP

Named Spear Mountain in 1996 as one of the three hyper coasters at the park!

SCR24.BMP

Looks very fun, & smooth to the that I would so ride a Togo Hyper! Probably smoother than Las Vegas's Manhattan Express!

Pacific Pyramids.SV6

Again here is the new file!

• 1 year later...

Good Afternoon TPR! Happy Sunday to you all & last night I have went back to Pacific Pyramids that i hadn't looked at after two years now!

SCR6.BMP

The Overview kind of looks he same but something has completely changed!

SCR13.BMP

Hmmm somehow the park decided to add a bit of a collection of rides & two of them are flying coasters! And i decided I wanted to build a Superman Ultimate Flight Clone from SF Over Georgia well here is the Bazaar Flight as one of the first B&M Coasters built in 2000!

SCR15.BMP

Right next to Bazaar Flight is a Custom Vekoma Flying Dutchman which is a Laying Coaster but still flying some! Well I thought I would design some of my own vekoma flying dutchmans for fun & i know in real life only two of them are just Batwing & Nighthawk clones! And this one is almost like the selection Evil Vultures! And i custom built mine as the Isis Goddess Flight in 2000! As only one of the two vekoma flying coasters built! Both the B&M & Vekoma Coasters look very fun! I would ride both!

Pacific Pyramids.SV6

Here is a new file enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have went back to Pacific Pyramids again & built something small & big inspired by Luna Park's Thunderbolt!

SCR14.BMP

It doesn't look pretty but fun as my park is always crammed with all sorts of rides! Named Spear of Horus in 2030 by Zamperla!

Pacific Pyramids.SV6

Here is a new file enjoy!