TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Redlynch Heights - My first bout with a mega-park!

It has been a real long time since I have posted on this site, and I do intend to return shortly, or now. What would be short of a better return to show you more of Redlynch Heights, which was once posted before, but rather poorly and piddly. Now, after several revamps of each area, Redlynch Heights is now shining, and is growing in popularity likely each day! This is the thread that will be updated every so often as I build more and more in this project; stay tuned!

Ready for some storyline, now? aha

Located in Redlynch Heights is a Gerstlauer roller coaster named 'Fire Hazard' which was built in 2009 in the Spanish section of Redlynch Heights. This ride is the family friendly centre vocal point in this area, but When it opened in 2009, guests at first were skeptical as it looked much more intense than it appeared, but after several riders tested it on opening day, those speculations appeared to be false.

Despite being named 'Fire Hazard' the ride provides a thrill with no actual fire. The layout of the ride is rather free flowing and slow as to provide a safe margin for 'family-friendly.' Irregardless, Fire Hazard remains the second best non-looping roller coaster in the park.

2008650166_2017-09-2200-48-10.thumb.png.e0d52b23ea619b2097a801b9ad1c21f7.png78786868_2017-09-2200-48-15.thumb.png.e9444bf2240d7aa927b2e9dba5a2f2d0.png

In this shot of Fire Hazard, you see Redlynch Heights' other fire-related ride and more prominately, its station. 'Raging Fire;' an Arrow Dynamics roller coaster opened in 1995 right after the closure of 'Iron Wing,' the park's Swarzkopf shuttle loop. To this day, Raging Fire is considered one of the best Arrow Dynamics corkscrew coasters to date, and it is a sure-fire way to have some fun in the mountain range! ...Just, survive the fire!

751615094_2017-09-2200-48-03.thumb.png.ea1df8af8cd126ab16acbca97cef6697.png

Also pictured is a double car ride made by the only double car ride still in existence, that is, ZisCor Car Ride Emporium. Originally built as a single rail in 1937, this ride is the oldest ride in Redlynch Heights at a whopping 80 years old. In 1994, however, a fire broke out among the car ride, and burnt down the better part of 50% of the ride, which forced park executives to close the ride. However, in 1995, brilliant coaster mechanics somehow worked up a storm and started a tandum project - since Redlynch Heights was looking for another roller coaster, and guests wanted the car ride back. Those cunning executives brought the very next year, 'Raging Fire' and then revamped the burned car ride and duo'd the ride up so as it is a leisurely race against the other track. How nifty!

1544410150_2017-09-2200-48-27.thumb.png.31c3c4d6f40721f1d98f1352cd0e99b6.png

Despite being so slow, guests love to ride this 80/22 year old ride to its closing time at 8:00pm, two hours before the park closes in the summertime.

That is all we have for this first of many outlooks at Redlynch Heights! Stay tuned!

--------

I am glad to be able to produce this content to you all! Let me know what you think of it, and as the reporter said, stay tuned for more updates!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...