TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Revisited & Revamped of my Haunted Harbor RCT2!

Good Afternoon TPR! I know i posted this park twice but I had very more ideas i came up with which is like King's Island, Tivoli Gardens, & Dollywood you'll see!

SCR3.BMP

The whole overview of the largest amusement park of houston has completely changed!

SCR6.BMP

In this area there are three new wooden coasters! Looks something familiar doesn't it?

SCR8.BMP

Woah what do we have here?

SCR10.BMP

We have a Texas Cyclone by William Cobb in 1976! Built in the name of Honor of the old long gone Texas Cyclone from Astroworld!

SCR12.BMP

On the forest beach coast two coasters are built over an Launched RMC named Green Python in 2016, & a Family Morgan Coaster named Spiny Orb Spider from 1998! I just had more fun!

SCR28.BMP

I thought I would build me a Mr Twister from the Old Elitch Gardens built in 1964 by John C Allen and I painted it brown!

SCR23.BMP

A Arrow like Tennessee Tornado named Rattlesnake from 1999 is built hiding in the lovely woods! I hear this arrow is pretty smooth!

SCR24.BMP

A B&M Sitdown which was intended to be a Wing Rider which I didn't selected to I just imagined it! Named Camel Spider in 2012 just like Wild Eagle from Dollywood!

SCR26.BMP

A B&M Floorless almost like Dameon from Tivoli Gardens which I made mines longer, & funner! Named Dante's Inferno in 2004!

SCR35.BMP

I was really a fan of SOB of Kings Island so I was inspired to build one! Named Tarantula from 2001 as one of the tallest, scariest, & greatest roller coasters ever built!

SCR37.BMP

I wanted to build me a Beast like Coaster from Kings Island but I couldn't make it longer but 5,000 feet cause ratings didn't go very well so I did my best, & the name of this haunted ride is Black Widow by John C Allen from 1979 as the longest wooden coaster in texas!

SCR39.BMP

I made me a Tornado Coaster from Adventureland Iowa but mine version is Texas Tornado by John C Allen, & man this park has 6 John C Allen Wooden Coasters! I guess this was his favorite park to visit I don't know!

SCR41.BMP

Just a Zierer Family Coaster built over the lake as the Lake Leaper from 1999!

SCR52.BMP

In this section three coasters are built a Reverchon Spinning Mouse named Raging Cajin from 2001, a Gerstlaurer Eurofighter named Imperial Emperor in 2009, & a B&M Hyper that goes what comes around named Monster with Phantom's Revenge inspirations in 2003! I just built this for fun!

SCR60.BMP

A Vekoma Family Suspended named Freedom Flyer from 2014 over the lake with water effects! Sorry I couldn't help it!

SCR44.BMP

Well this is final screen of the whole new rapidly Haunted Harbor showing a Intamin AG Megalite Coaster named Adrenaline Rush from 2019 sorry if I missed any new rides!

haunted_harbor_updated.SV6

Here's the file with the same name but it is different of what I showed you again I'm sorry for showing this park again but of what it is now I am very proud of it!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TPR! I been trying to build a B&M Inverter with 9 inversion just for fun and i keep trying and rebuilding over 30 times and no very high rating results! Im trying to make it like this other inverted coaster look like Euro Star! Any suggestions?

SCR1.BMP

Here's the 9 Inverted B&M Coaster i been working on over 30 times any no good results! Any help?

• 11 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have just now revisited my Haunted Harbor once again as the parks rating has been decreasing & i just built some new rides that made the rating increase and here is the now new haunted harbor for the fifth time! And the park now has a new location which would be located in the Texas Hill Country near Kerrville TX cause of the hills in this scenario i didn't even notice!

SCR1.BMP

The whole new overview of Haunted Harbor as the third largest amusement park in Texas after Vertigo Views & Ivory Towers!

SCR9.BMP

Something big has taken over the Sun God & Voodoo Doctor!

SCR10.BMP

Just something a bit changed here!

SCR12.BMP

Here it looks more scarier than ever where the two terrain woodies Black Widow & Texas Tornado is at!

SCR21.BMP

In 2026 the park added a B&M Inverted Coaster inspired by Parc Asterixs Osiris as the mythological Manticore as it roars over the Sun God n Voodoo Doctor & T Rex!

SCR22.BMP

Its the tallest fastest & longest inverted coaster in Texas! I had bad luck trying to build a 9 inversion inverted coaster but bad luck and ended up with an alternative!

SCR29.BMP

Behind the Forest Fire a B&M Dive Machine sneaks in as the loud screaming Siren in 2030 as the World's Tallest Fastest & Longest Diving Coaster!

SCR33.BMP

I just rebuilt the Camel Spider as it was intended to be an Wing Rider but couldn't edit the scenario with the prebuilt rides to select the wing rider!

SCR39.BMP

I also rebuilt the Adrenaline Rush & made it a better longer ride!

SCR43.BMP

At the edge side of Haunted Harbor next to Texas Tornado Black Widow & Tarantula! A Custom Launched Terrain Priemer is built as the longest one as the Windmill in 2027!

SCR46.BMP

At the dark scary woods where youll find the Texas Tornado Black Widow & Monster! You will find the World's Tallest Fastest & one of its Kind Flying Coaster with sharp diving loops as the Starry Night in 2028! The tallest flying coaster in texas though!

SCR56.BMP

I decided to change the spinning mouse coaster into a pair of mirror cloned dueling mouse coaster as the Rat Race as it looks much better now! Well the last screen for the new fifth haunted harbor!

Haunted Harbor.SV6

Here is the new fifth file enjoy!

Good Afternoon TPR! Just now again I know! I have built something else for Haunted Harbor & mostly for fun!

SCR6.BMP

Looks something much taller longer faster than ever! And it's inspired by Hershey Parks New Candymonium Coaster which is a B&M Hyper & this is a Giga!

SCR13.BMP

I know it's wierd built over water but I also thought of it as a alternative o the b&m 9 inverted coaster i tried to build! But this B&M Giga sure looks fun! As it's now the tallest fastest & longest ride in the park!

SCR55.BMP

Named Paranormal in 2030 as Haunted Harbor is the only amusement park with 6 B&M Coasters Dante's Hell Raiser (Floorless) Manticore (Inverted) Camel Spider (Wing Rider/Sitdown) Monster (Hyper) Starry Night (Flying) & Paranormal (Giga) Also right at the corner where the Lakeside Leaper is I built a small casual junior coaster out & back named Gummy Bears with rainbow bears in 2007! Something else I had in mind!

SCR4.BMP

Well new overview & last screen!

Haunted Harbor.SV6

New 6th file enjoy!