New Jurassic World park building sim game announced

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

New Jurassic World park building sim game announced

Postby Mrlittle » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:43 pm

AUG, 20 2017
GAMESCOM 2017: JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION ANNOUNCED
The park-building sim is coming to Xbox One, PS4, and PC in summer 2018.

Microsoft revealed Jurassic World Evolution today during its Gamescom 2017 briefing.
ADVERTISEMENT

Coming in summer 2018 to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, this park-building sim is being created by Frontier Developments, who has worked on the RollerCoaster Tycoon series as well as Elite: Dangerous.

The reveal trailer points to gameplay that involves building a park, breeding some dinos, and probably dealing with some problems when said dinos get out of their pens.
“As long-time fans of the entire Jurassic series we’re thrilled to be putting players in charge of their own Jurassic World,” said Frontier’s Chief Creative Officer, Jonny Watts. “We’re excited to bring over fifteen years of management, simulation, and creature development expertise to a destination and franchise that remains an inspiration to us.”
Evolution will launch alongside Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, which hits theaters on June 22, 2018.

m.ign.com/articles/2017/08/20/gamescom-2017-jurassic-world-evolution-announced?read

How cool is this. I can't wait to accidentally let out my T-Rex :p

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Re: New Jurassic World park building sim game announced

Postby blk_mamba » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:57 am

This does look pretty cool, only if it is not required that I have to destroy my park after I just built it up, lol.

I teach at the school of donkey!

Re: New Jurassic World park building sim game announced

Postby Cj1990 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:39 am

Very excited for this! I'll be saying goodbye to my social life when this comes out lol.

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness