Geoffrey Gardens RCT2

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Geoffrey Gardens RCT2

Postby historyfreak92 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been doing yard work lately which means I'm going to show you a park that has to do with gardens!

SCR1.BMP
Geoffrey Gardens from RCT1 Corkscew Follies into RCT2! And man I have never played this scenario in RCT1 ever before! I heard you couldn't remove anything in the park so I ended up editing the scenario!

SCR5.BMP
Located in a small lake town outside of Bucksport Maine since 1977! Mostly this park is inspired by Busch Gardens Williamsburg as I intended it to be so not just BGW you'll see!

SCR9.BMP
So right now well be seeing only one area of the park today! On to your right you will find a Zierer Tivoli Coaster named Locust from 2001! As a good starter coaster anyways!

SCR10.BMP
A Intamin AG Cheetah Hunt Coaster from BGT named Blue Lightning from 2011 which is a great coaster to ride before taller ones in the park so stay tuned for more!

Re: Geoffrey Gardens RCT2

Postby historyfreak92 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:14 pm

:airtime: Good Midnight TPR! Here's an update for Geoffrey Gardens!

SCR6.BMP
The second area is an land of three giant B&Ms in a spaced themed land! This part is so BGW!

SCR26.BMP
This Mean B&M Inverted is inspired by Alpengeist from BGT but it has an mixture of an B&M Batman Clone some!

SCR27.BMP
Named Alien Sector 8 as the Tallest Inverted Coaster in the Northeast in 1997! Was a pain to build to make the ratings very high for this!

SCR29.BMP
A Launched RMC Terrain named U.F.O. in 2016 as inspired by Dollywood's Hot Rod!

SCR30.BMP
A B&M Dive Machine Named G Force Dive in 2007! Had this in mind by Griffon!

SCR34.BMP
Right Out of this forest! An B&M Hyper rages through! It's mostly inspired by Nitro because of the tear drop from the chain lift!

SCR38.BMP
Named Starship from 2001 as it could be! Since then it has been thrilling riders in the park as the tallest coaster in the northeast! Next few days will be an stunning update!

Postby historyfreak92 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:32 pm

Good Afternoon TPR! I have a update for Geoffrey Gardens that you might totally like!

SCR7.BMP
In the middle of the park there are three great coasters with many inspirations! It was only for fun though!

SCR21.BMP
All over the top there is an 7 Inversion B&M Stand Up inspired by Riddler's Revenge from SFMM as I am proud that i built one like it!

SCR22.BMP
Named Dominator in 1999 as the World's Tallest Stand Up, & the only of it's kind in the northest! This was sure hard to build to make the ratings all Very High! It took me 5 times to rebuild! Also a Premier SUF Clone named Thermostatis in 2014 under the Dominator! They sure do interact!

SCR23.BMP
But I am proud of my own Riddler Stand Up!

SCR31.BMP
A Intamin AG Kinda Ka Strata Coaster named Blazer from 2005 as the tallest, & fastest coaster in the northeast!

SCR41.BMP
A Custom Mack Launched Inversion Coaster named Foose Ball Fury from 2016, & I know the name may be boring but the ride is sure fun! I had no others thoughts!

SCR42.BMP
A Zierer Tivoli built inside of the hills as the Treetop in 2014 with good amounts of airtime! Looks worth it to me! Well there will be an final update for this glorious garden park in the next couple of days stay tuned!

Postby historyfreak92 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Alright TPR! Here is the final update, & download for geoffrey gardens!

SCR8.BMP
In the far away land there are three beautiful arrow coasters, & a custom premier launched that i am proud of!

SCR19.BMP
I thought I would build me a Drachen Fire like coaster! Named Lightning Strike in 1992! The rating didn't came up like i expected it too but I think the ride is certainly fine as I would ride it!

SCR14.BMP
An Orient Express, & Loch Ness like in the very corner is named Dark Woods Monster from 1984 built in the deep forest as an monster! As you can see it's mostly inspired by former Orient Express!

SCR15.BMP
In the very edge is an Custom Premier Launched Terrain named Silent Forest in 2012! I just got bored!

SCR45.BMP
In the hilly forest there is an Forceful Suspended Coaster inspired by the long gone Big Bad Wolf as the Rapid Fire in 1988! The rating turned out Very High so I am impressed with this coaster!

Geoffrey Gardens.SV6
Here's the file if you are interested!
(1.93 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby TwistyTie » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:29 am

Looks good. The spiral on Blazer goes the wrong way though.
TTD is better than Maverick (at least in the front seat :lover: )
Click to see the coasters I've ridden:

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness