Magic Quarters (Enhanced) RCT2

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Magic Quarters (Enhanced) RCT2

Postby historyfreak92 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:05 am

Good After Midnight TPR! I did some more work on my Magic Quarters a while back I just got bored, & here's what i did!

SCR1.BMP
An overview of the great legendary Magic Quarters from 1968 in Boerne Texas of the San Antonio Hill Country!

SCR7.BMP
For those of who all have seen this before you might know the original rides like Red Storm, & Firetrap! You can tell it looks different from 4 years ago when i posted this as my first park!

SCR14.BMP
At the entrance you are confronted with a Premier LIM named Sun Spear from 1999 which is a custom made no inspiration though! It's pretty popular!

SCR16.BMP
A B&M Megalite Hyper over the Land of Egypt named Camelback from 2015 as the smoothiest coaster in the park with lots of airtime!

SCR20.BMP
Inside the Mountain Statue with Fountains in the middle of the park as the parks main monument! A coaster named Magic Quarters Guardian is guarding the place inside there since 2012! I took that inspiration from Canadas Wonderland!

SCR22.BMP
In the forest area there was the World's First Impulse Coaster named Impulse Rage by Intamin AG in 2000! A similar story to SFWOAdv/Gueaga Lake SUE/Steel Venom!

SCR27.BMP
A relocated Vekoma Boomerang named Dynamite Blaster in 2013! But as you can tell this park is the only one in the world with all of the Vekoma Boomerangs! You'll see!

SCR25.BMP
At the far edge of the West an World's First Intamin AG Launched Reversed Prototype named Trailblazer is built from 1996 as the tallest ride in the park! Also A Helix from Liseberg Inspiration named Wild Pecos Bill from 2016 which is an outlaw ride too!

SCR35.BMP
In the lake area an Gertslaurer Eurofighter named Toxic Water from 2012 has tooken over the beautiful lake! Inspired by Rage from Adventure Island UK! A Premier SUF Clone named Air Circulator in 2015 has risen above! A relocated Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang Slippery Eel in 2013! And an Longest RMC Hybrid Coaster ever built as the Showdown that goes around the whole park in 2020!

SCR37.BMP
Around the Red Storm there are two great Schwarzkopf Coasters! One is a Launched Catapult named Silver Bullet from 1988 with extreme G Forces! The Family one is the Storm of the Century with lots of Airtime in 1986! Well this is the last screen for the park!

Magic Quarters.SV6
Here's the updated Magic Quarters file if you want to look at the new differences!
(2.19 MiB) Not downloaded yet
SCR30.BMP
Also more rides are in the Wild West area! A Jojo Roll B&M Floorless named Pistol Pete is sure an Outlaw in this park! I wanted to build me a Hydra from Dorney! Also Gold Mine Mania is an Mack Powered Coaster from 1984 which is a pre selected ride!

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness