[PLC] Legends Of The Hidden Temple

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

[PLC] Legends Of The Hidden Temple

Postby sdanwolf » Tue May 09, 2017 6:33 pm

I've went back and forth on what to call this project.Its an indoor raft ride themed to one of my favorite shows as a kid growing up. I've started with the main entrance & queue area as well as the station. I think this is one of the deals where its best viewed at night just because of all the lighting effects and trigger events I want to add. The western iron light-box makes for really cool recessed lighting to give light to the queue but not totally flood the area. Also added in some faint blue background like as it gives off some pretty cool atmosphere. Also covered the silver cylinder entrance pieces with the fairy tale corner pieces and now they almost look like they could work as a magic band type element. I'm not too terribly deep into the project so figured this would be a good point to actually start showing what is done.Well anyways thanks for checking this out and let's see where it goes!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_XGxvLwATk&t=61s[/youtube]

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: [PLC] Legends Of The Hidden Temple

Postby Afterburn » Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 am

I rarely comment, but I must say this looks véry promising!
The attention to detail and realism is amazing!

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness