Razor Rocks (RCT2)

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Razor Rocks (RCT2)

Postby historyfreak92 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:24 am

Good Afternoon TPR! I'm having a really bad time right now becasue my grandma was in the hospital, & rehab for falling, & she's back home now, & my grandpa is now in the hospital being real worse, & sorry I hadn't been back in a while! I have something very interesting to show you!

SCR1.BMP
Razor Rocks from RCT Corkscrew Follies which is a desert scenario with mountain sharp rocks which I really found it interesting! I have used them for scenery, & building coasters in, & out of them!

SCR6.BMP
Opened in 1926 in Tuba City Arizona almost near the Grand Canyon State Park! Has been a thrilling park since then! Also this is mixed up with Six Flags, Kennywood, & some Cliffside Amusement Parks that I can't remember!

SCR9.BMP
I'll just show you the first part of the park! There's just to much to show right now!

SCR15.BMP
Where you first walk into the Mountainous Park you will be confronted by a Schwarzkopf Shuttle Double Looper named Double Zero which was relocated from an unknown park!

SCR17.BMP
This awesome B&M Dive Machine Mountain named Razor Mountain built in 2003 with an Intamin Gyro Drop!
SCR18.BMP
This spooky mountain has a Old Mine Coaster named Claw Mountain that was built in 1945 after World War II! Well this will be it for the day! Going through some family troubles right now see you soon!

Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: Razor Rocks (RCT2)

Postby hillflyer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:09 pm

I love Razor Rocks, what an adventurous looking terrain. I hope your grandparents heal quickly!

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Location: Ypsilanti, MI (four hours closer to CP than my old home)

Postby cparkes92 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:44 am

Will there be a ride (or an entertainer) called Razor Ramon?
Top 10 steel: Millennium Force, Maverick, Incredible Hulk, Banshee, Diamondback, Raptor, Top Thrill Dragster, Valravn, GateKeeper, Kraken
Top 10 wood: Mystic Timbers, Shivering Timbers, Beast, Racer (KI), Viper, American Eagle, Woodstock Express, Mean Streak (RIP), Wolverine Wildcat, Blue Streak (CP)

Postby historyfreak92 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:32 pm

cparkes92 wrote:Will there be a ride (or an entertainer) called Razor Ramon?

I don't know what you're talking about!

Also my grandpa just died four days ago, & we just buried him today!

SCR21.BMP
Almost in the central part of the part there is an Schwarzkopf Speed Racer built right above the peeps named Jet Stream built in 1981!

SCR22.BMP
On this mysterious mountain which I had something in mind similar to em city from Wizard of Oz! A Morgan Hyper is built in, & out of the mountain as Blue Flame Mountain built in 2004 as one of the most creative coasters in the world!
SCR24.BMP
The first corner on south east is an Prototype Vekoma SLC named Katanga in 1994 when I had Condor from Holland in my mind, & a inspired Kennywood Thunderbolt Coaster built in 1926 as one of the parks first coasters! Well I'm going through some family troubles now see you soon!

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:13 pm

historyfreak92 wrote:Also my grandpa just died four days ago, & we just buried him today!

That really sucks, my prayers go out to you and your family. :(
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Location: Ypsilanti, MI (four hours closer to CP than my old home)

Postby cparkes92 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:49 pm

historyfreak92 wrote:
cparkes92 wrote:Will there be a ride (or an entertainer) called Razor Ramon?

I don't know what you're talking about!

Also my grandpa just died four days ago, & we just buried him today!

Razor Ramon was a WWF wrestler that was extremely popular in the 1990s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWRdTNAUsc
After his WWF run, he went to WCW where he performed under his real name of Scott Hall.

Also, my grandpa passed away just after New Year's
Top 10 steel: Millennium Force, Maverick, Incredible Hulk, Banshee, Diamondback, Raptor, Top Thrill Dragster, Valravn, GateKeeper, Kraken
Top 10 wood: Mystic Timbers, Shivering Timbers, Beast, Racer (KI), Viper, American Eagle, Woodstock Express, Mean Streak (RIP), Wolverine Wildcat, Blue Streak (CP)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Lasom » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:03 am

Im sorry for you and your family. :(

Postby historyfreak92 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Lasom wrote:Im sorry for you and your family. :(

Thank you very much im going through some trouble right now some ahole just bumped behind me while i was parked, & he was blaming me him & his wife for hitting him like accusing me for hitting i said no i was minding my own business, & they both assaulted me but I got away safely because I don't want any trouble now but anyways here's the update!

SCR27.BMP
At the edge of the park there is an Mobius Loop Wooden Coaster built in 1926 as Rolling Razor which is one of the first rides built at the park!

SCR29.BMP
Also it doesn't race for most of the time, & why I did put it on synchronizing adjacent stations, & the rating keeps going bad so im not going to mess with it anymore i just like it the way it is!

SCR30.BMP
In the very middle part of the park a B&M Flying Coaster is built named as Firefly in 2006! Not much inspiration for this but it's little like manta from SWO!

This is it for the week more to come sooner!

Postby historyfreak92 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Hey TPR I have been very busy latley with family crap because it's hard right now so I'll show you some more Razor Rocks, & might post the download for those who want to see!

SCR13.BMP
In 2000 the park wanted to build an Hyper Coaster but they couldn't afford a B&M, & Arrow was bankrupted at the time! So they had only one choice was to contact Giovanola!

SCR44.BMP
So it took an Year in a Half to complete, & the name ended up to be Dustbowl! An out & back design with many twists, & airtime!

SCR46.BMP
Currently the Tallest Ride in the park since it opened! Also the most popular at the park too! The Bluish Wooden Coaster below is an unknown 1940's Wooden Water Splash Track Coaster named Whitewash!

SCR49.BMP
The B&M Coaster that you saw in the first screen is an Stand Up Coaster named Scorpion in 1992! Inspired by Carowinds Vortex but I added another Corkscrew so it has three inversions! I just got bored so that's why I built this!

SCR52.BMP
A Premier LIM that I sort of made but not likely Poltergiest i just wanted to make my own! Named Quantum Thrasher in 1999! Pretty good thrill ride in the park! I would ride it!

SCR31.BMP
I sort of built me a Disneyland Splash Mountain Flume just for fun!

SCR32.BMP
A New B&M Floorless in 2015 built in the central part of the park! I named Abacab which is a song of Genesis I just thought the name was just magic or something like making you dizzy which is pretty much so! I heard, & saw Nitro from Imagica in India, & thought about it! Also a Wooden Wild Mouse is right next named Cryptic Mouse Cavern from 1930!

SCR33.BMP
A while back on this sight! Someone posted a old vintage roller coaster picture Dipolocus i think! So I made one like it which is a Virgina Reel named Sharp Edge Mountain in 1931! Also a Observation Tower is built inside!

SCR34.BMP
A Steeplechase named Camel Hills in 1926!

SCR35.BMP
At the far edge of the park! There is a Double Dip Coaster by John Miller named Jack Rabbit in 1926 which takes it's inspiration from Kennywood!

SCR38.BMP
A unknown dueling split racing track coaster named Lightning & Thunder from 1933! Sure does look fun I would love to ride!

SCR39.BMP
A Prebuilt Triple Corkscrew named Dino where I used Dinosaur Theming in 1996! Pretty smooth!

SCR41.BMP
A Vekoma Family Terrain named Red Dragon Mountain which is kind of inspired by Tibidabo's Muntanya Russa in 2008! I would definitely tide this!

SCR48.BMP
The last final screen is an Dueling Wooden Reversers named Crazy Dancers from 1926! The download will be posted!

Razor Rocks.SV6
Here it is! Enjoy! I will show more every once in a while!
(2.21 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness