TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Barony Bridge

Good Afternoon TPR! I have something small, & interesting to show you!

SCR1.BMP

It's Barony Bridge from RCT1 Corkscrew Follies! On this one back in the day i have sucked on it before! But in RCT2 I guess I got better at it!

SCR7.BMP

Opened in 1911 by an small history when the bridge was built in 1898 for a sight seeing views for the mountains, & river in Fort Collins Colorado!

SCR10.BMP

In 1910 the city council wanted to demolish the bridge because it looks like junk but the town residents complained, & created a petition to save the bridge, & the council said okay but you have to make it into something useful! So in 1911 it turned into an small booming amusement park since then!

SCR13.BMP

A Scenic Railway Coaster first opened in 1911 as one of the first major rides named Blue Mountain Railway, & it has great airtime! I take it that this park is inspired by Luna Park Melbourne in Australia!

SCR15.BMP

Blue Mountain Railway goes around the whole entire bridge amusement park! The white with the pink track is a Wooden Wild Mouse named Seashell Dips in 1931!

SCR16.BMP

In 2001 Mack bought Barony Bridge a good gift which was a Powered Train Coaster named Speed Cruise Boat, & sorry if the name is not that good!

SCR17.BMP

In 2006 The park built a Vekoma Roller Skater named Wind Surfer with Water Effects which will get you wet! The Dark Brown Wild Wooden Mine Ride built in 1922 is the Wrangler with tight turns!

SCR18.BMP

A Mack Inverted Harpin Coaster named Fly Swatter was built in 2009 as the parks current tallest ride!

SCR19.BMP

A Mack Water Coaster named Oasis Sun Plunge built in 2015 for when you're hot, & sweating!

SCR21.BMP

In 2012 the park added a Gertslaurer Eurofighter which is very compact, & very smooth! Named Octopus like it criss crosses! Kind of inspired by Iron Shark but mines is completely longer!

SCR23.BMP

Well this is the last screen for Barony Bridge! This park was fun to build, if this was real I would love to visit! There will be a download file!

Barony Bridge.SV6

Here it is!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days