TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Karts & Coasters

Good Morning TPR! I have a sort of a small park to show you! This one you all might remember!

SCR1.BMP

Karts & Coasters from RCT1 Is the name! A go kart complex park but not all a go kart park though! Looks like inspired by Silverwood, Fun Spot & Mt Olympus a bit!

SCR8.BMP

Opened by a small business arcade family that once had their business somewhere out in east texas! So a small town council ordered the family to close their business, so they relocated to Dallas in a big city in North Texas in Grapevine near a lake reservation in 1980! So since then their business has been going great!

SCR9.BMP

The front entrance when you first walk in! You'll be confronted to a Morgan Family Coaster named Yellow Pollen built in 2001 as an expansion during the 2000's! Also a Arrow Suspended Swinging Floorless named Flying Squirrel built in 1988 as the parks first expansion in the late 1980's!

SCR10.BMP

This park is also crammed too! I just sort of got too bored the way it looked! In this screen we see a Schwarzkopf Custom Wildcat named Pine Tree Dips in 1985! Also a hidden Vekoma MK named Ionizer built in 1988 as one of the only smoothest vekoma coasters ever built! I made my own Ionizer from the pre selected one!

SCR11.BMP

In 2016! The park contacted Intamin from Switzerland, & built a Mega Lite Coaster named Night Flyer!

SCR12.BMP

A Arrow Wild Mouse named Mad Mouse built in 2001!

SCR13.BMP

At the corner of the park there is a Schwarzkopf Reversed Shuttle Loop named Silver Bullet from an unknown closed park in 1993, & on the left there is an Gertslaurer Eurofighter named Tomahawk built in 2011 as the parks tallest coaster!

SCR15.BMP

A Gravity Group Wooden Coaster was built here in 2005 as Saw Dust! It's sort of inspired by Hades/Hades 360 but i had no room to make it underground like it! Next to it is a Vekoma Family Boomerang named The Switch in 2006! Inspired by Ben 10 from Drayton Manor!

SCR16.BMP

Saw Dust looks pretty astonishing! The darker borwn wooden coaster is the prebuilt ride in this scenario! From what I see I think it's a Custom Coasters International Wooden Coaster built in 1995 as Lumberjack! It goes over the hills & far away like Raven from Holiday World!

SCR17.BMP

In the far notheast corner of the park a Gigantic Custom Coasters International Woodie named Timber Terror built in 1998! Also it's a second prebuilt ride in the park i just decided to keep these nice created wooden coasters! Down below there's a hidden Schwarzkopf Family Coaster named Porkypine from 1986!

SCR18.BMP

In this area where it almost looks like wilderness! A Zierer Coaster was built in 1981 as Beaver's Run! Above is a Vekoma Suspended Looping Coaster Custom named Comfort Eagle built in 2007! I went for a kumali feel but went out of control!

SCR19.BMP

A GCI Hybid Woodie named White Lightning inspired by Fun Spots in Florida! A unusual Vekoma Boomerang with a Bat Element named Mothula built in 2002! A hidden Gertslaurer Spinning Coaster is seen here in dark orange named Sparrow's Fury in 2014!

SCR20.BMP

Well this the last screen for the park hope you'll enjoy! Having sort of a bad day here! Have to back to the store AGAIN! :(

Karts & Coasters.SV6

The download file if you're interested see you all later!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Good Afternoon I have some little news for Karts & Coasters even the park is about three years old now but it first came as RCT1 back in 1999 which is about 20 years old now! But I didn't add anything or removed anything just did a small revamp on one of the coasters!

SCR26.BMP

It is Saw Buzz that got the small revamp! As I said it was inspired by Mt Olympus Hades where you first start from the station and go through airtime hills and helix's! Well I made it almost like it but in a small space! But now Saw Buzz is like Hades and the park is still the same as it always has been!

Karts & Coasters.SV6

Here is a new file!

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have went back to Karts & Coasters & had completely done a big expansion with some special made twister coasters custom made & inspired from pre selected rides of my own made I thought of redesigning!

SCR2.BMP

The overview now looks much bigger & a bit colorful! Karts & Coasters has many unique collection of rides as a one of a kind of any amusement park in the world!

SCR8.BMP

Does look a bit colorful & more thrilling doesn't it?

SCR9.BMP

Part of the big expansion also something similar from one of the pre selected tracks!

SCR11.BMP

Second big expansion which some of the big twister rides were a bit hard to build!

SCR16.BMP

Starting with the far back one! I thought of redesigning some of the pre selected track rides & they all turned out great! And this is a custom terrain launched premier with six heartline rolls as the Silver Twist in 2004! Not inspired by anything just a made up!

SCR17.BMP

And the one at the far edge where Saw Dust & Tomahawk is a Custom Maurer Sohne Skyloop that I got from Magic Springs X Coaster Arkansas but definitely my own made up one as it's a launched is all i can do to this it looks way too steep & a bit ugly I know but at the end i finally got a good result & guests were very happy to ride! Named Helixius from the Pre Selection Track in 2021 as the Tallest Ride in the Park!

SCR21.BMP

And here is the Great Big Expansion & from what I was talkng about something similar but bigger taller faster & longer than ever! It is the Multi Colored Steel Twister Custom Built from the Track Selection as the Time Twister as the colors travel through different time travels through nine stunning inversions in 2019! The most intensive ride in the park! Well this was the hardest ride to build it looks a bit funky cause I had to add some special effects to make the ride faster & slower which i hate but the ride is very popular! Also I thought of it as it was inspired the Supersonic Odyssey from Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Malaysia! And the dark purpled twister at the right is a custom mack ten inversion as the only coaster with ten corkscrews as the Contortion in 2007 the ride with the most hang time! Intensive country here!

SCR25.BMP

Here at the far edged corner there the hillside go carts are at! I decided to build something that I thought I can imagine! I wanted to think of a Vekoma Tilt Coaster from Lihpao Land Taiwan Gravity Max! And it took me a few times to build and then it turned out great a whole bunch of guest rode it! At the top of the chainlift where there's a long slope of track that's the part where I imagine the tilting part as I wish this game had the Tilt Coaster but only RCT3 has that! Named Bombardier in 2003 as a one of a kind coaster! Down below visibly is a Pinfairi Wacky Worm Coaster I thought I would build for fun as a family ride in 2000! Well Karts & Coaster is pack with all kinds of unique rides from any other amusement park in the world!

Karts & Coasters.SV6

Here is a expanded file enjoy!