TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Crumbly Woods

Good Morning TPR! I will be gone for the weekend, & I have an old rct scenario that you might remember to show you!

SCR1.BMP

Crumbly Woods it is! An old classic amusement park located in Glenwood Springs Colorado! Opened by a city master plan company in 1905!

SCR6.BMP

Just so you know i did use a cheat to expand the park, & i went out of my mind! This park is mixed up with Kennywood, Blackpool, Silver Dollar City, & a bit of Kings Island!

SCR16.BMP

At the front entrance! We encounter a Arrow Mega Looper named Steel Redfox built in 1986! Inspired by Kennywood's old Steel Phantom but I couldn't make it a steep drop cause the ratings went bad, also a B&M Sitting Coaster named Claw built in 2001 inspired by Silver Dollar City's Wildfire!

SCR10.BMP

At the opposite side there is an B&M Dueling Flying Coaster built as the World's one of a kind coaster in 2003 as the Flying Aces! One is Black, & Red! I was just having more fun building this park!

SCR18.BMP

A New Gertslaurer Infinity Eurofighter named Perfume Gazer built in 2016! It's inspired by Monster from Adentureland Iowa! Also there goes the Steel Redfox over a family car ride! Well this is the last photo for the day of Crumbly Woods! Don't want to show much more right now! Have to go to some places this weekend! See You!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crumbly Woods it is! An old classic amusement park located in Glenwood Springs Colorado! Opened by a city master plan company in 1905!

Ha, if we only had that much land and water for an amusement park.

I understand that! I know how colorado is with a whole lot of mountains, & a few less amusement parks! But don't get me wrong i think mountains are beautiful, & i just built this for only a imagination that colorado could use or any other states!

SCR12.BMP

On a forest island! There is an Intamin Bllitz Maverick Coaster named Red Rock Blitz built in 2014! I only just built this for fun!

SCR20.BMP

I kind of built me a water park complex using a water coaster track, & it was inspired by Holiday World's Wildebeast, & Mammoth!

SCR21.BMP

Look carefully in this screen! The white looping coaster is a Schwarzkopf Looping Star relocated from unknown in 1989 as Looping Star! Just a classic looping coaster that a park needs!

SCR23.BMP

Here's the prebuilt mobius loop wooden coaster that was in this scenario when we opened in in rct1! I had to modify it some to keep it from crashing often! Still the name is Woodchip, & was built by Charlie Mach in 1927!

SCR24.BMP

Woodchip looks pretty wild that I would so ride this if this park was real! At the back conrer of the park a steeplechase is buit in 1927 along with Woodchip! It is a feel to blackpool's one but i couldn't somehow make it into a triple racer!

SCR25.BMP

On the flat edge of Crumbly Woods a side friction there was built in 1905 as the parks first coaster named Rainbow Streak! I made the track look rainbowish! Well this is the last screen for Crumbly Woods for the day see you!

Here's an update for Crumbly Woods!

SCR26.BMP

A Morgan Hyper Coaster built in 1999 as the Green Thing! Means a green monster! The Tallest Coaster in the Park, & gives out good views from all around!

SCR27.BMP

Its mixed up with both! Phantom's Revenge, & Steel Eel! First it has a big huge drop down the river creek flow, then the rest is airtime baby!

SCR28.BMP

In the middle of the park a Wooden Wild Mouse named Mean Squeak was built in 1920, & it's also a prebuilt ride in this park but i made it taller, & faster, & it's popular now! The yellow coaster is a Launched Premier named Light Bulb Circuit in 2011 when the park expanded bigger at the time! Inspired by Sky Rocket from Kennywood! The blueish coaster is an Arrow Shuttle Loop named Whiplash in 1977! Also it's a prebuilt ride, & i kept it, rebuilt it, & relocated it!

SCR28.BMP

In the middle of the park a Wooden Wild Mouse named Mean Squeak was built in 1920, & it's also a prebuilt ride in this park but i made it taller, & faster, & it's popular now! The yellow coaster is a Launched Premier named Light Bulb Circuit in 2011 when the park expanded bigger at the time! Inspired by Sky Rocket from Kennywood! The blueish coaster is an Arrow Shuttle Loop named Whiplash in 1977! Also it's a prebuilt ride, & i kept it, rebuilt it, & relocated it!

SCR29.BMP

A B&M Inverted Coaster built in 2014 as the Red Earthquake! Being inspired by Banshee from Kings Island this park has two types of of this track, & you'll see in another screen!

SCR32.BMP

In 1981 Intamin built a Bobsled Ride in the park named Crystal Run as one of the only kind! And in 1996 a Set Point Suspended Rail Coaster named Super Soaker with water effects! Good for when you're hot at least!

SCR33.BMP

Whiplash sure looks good as heaven doesn't it?

SCR35.BMP

Here over a family car ride that was also prebuilt in this park! A relocated Prototype Vekoma SLC named Buzzard was built here in 2008! Up above is a virginia reel with rainbowish colors named Rainbow Swirl in 1931!

SCR37.BMP

A Frank Prior Wooden Twister Coaster built in 1924 as Raging Wolf Bobs! Inspired by Giant Dipper at Santa Cruz Boardwalk much as i adore that park!

SCR38.BMP

In the expansion in 2011! Another coaster was built, & it's a Dueling S&S Air Powered Coaster named Dragster! Also the world's only racing powered air coasters!

SCR40.BMP

In 1921 John Miller built one of his most infamous roller coasters, & this is Big Dipper with two camel back hills, & more extreme airtime also a signature attraction in the park, & colorado! Inspired by Blackpool's Big Dipper!

SCR41.BMP

Another water park expansion built in 2007 next to the Great Big Dipper! The two red green & white racing one is named Speedracer as the World's first dueling water slide coasters! The tall golden one is the Golden Fleece River with many tight turns! Well this is the final screen for Crumbly Woods, & the download will be posted today!

RCT2 Crumbly Woods.SV6

Here it is enjoy!

• 3 years later...

Good Morning TPR! Just a quick small update for crumbly that i mentioned in one of my recent posts!

SCR17.BMP

I had did a bit more work on a couple of coasters which were the Big Dipper an Out & Back 20s Wooden Coaster and a Schwarzkopf Portable Looping Coaster named the Looping Star! Well I relooked at the Looping Star Coaster and realized it wasnt all the way correct as you can tell when i first built! So the ride ratings went small and the peeps would less ride it and then i redesigned and made the ride a bit taller and faster which made the ride intense and the ratings are Very High which is amazing to me as now peeps will ride it and some may not! But i know in real life schwarzkopf coasters are already fun as i want to ride one! And the Big Dipper im a bit happy how it is now the ratings are still good if i do more work on it ill sure post it!

AN

Crumbly Woods.SV6

And heres a new file!

• 2 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have went back and did some more work on Crumbly Woods located in Colorado it has gotten more intense & bigger!

SCR1.BMP

The whole overview of Crumbly Woods! Nothing removed just some revamps on one of the coasters & great big expansions!

SCR6.BMP

First expansion part! For some reason before anything big partchanged the parks rating started dropping i have a bunch of placed handymen and the park is not that trashy! But i couldn't control it from falling sadly!

SCR7.BMP

Second expansion part! So i still had lots of money & expanded on empty land i got from the sob trainer that used to work!

SCR5.BMP

Third final expansion! Also i wouldnt be able to do this in RCT! But i can in RCT2 only! Well the parks rating is back around 900 but it wont o up or stay on 999 sadly! But it is what it is now lets check out the new rides!

SCR57.BMP

The first expansion i built a twin track water splash boat ride from the whole part of the lake! Named it Shipwrecked Falls built in 2033! I used whatever scenery i had available! And imagined it like a fairy tale during the ride! It has extreme ratings wow! But a long ride though probably would get cold on this ride!

SCR53.BMP

I made it almost like Alice and Wonderland a bit i know this looks like a wierd ride!

SCR34.BMP

The second expansion part! Where the new coaster is & these are the two pre selected dignity water slide design! One is Demon Drop and theother is Ice Flow but no Ice Scenery so I had Snow Scenery & changed it to Snow Flow both from a relocated closed park in 2007!

SCR30.BMP

An Relocated from unknown Water Splash Ride pre selected Double Dip in 2007 when the park went into expansion!

SCR46.BMP

Here's a revamp on one of the original rides! The Crystal Run was a single coaster! And i redesigned the whole ride & built a twin track & made it dueler! It is noe Crystal River & Ruby River Run both by Intamin in 1982! As the only dual tracked bobsled!

SCR32.BMP

The new coaster is and B&M Dueling Dive Machine named Black & Gold Medallions Black The Reaper & Gold is the Dragon as the World's Tallest Longest & Fastest Dueling Diving Coaster as the second one with inversions & only one of the two in the world with inversions one from Arid Heights Blue & Red Macaw!

SCR60.BMP

And the final big expansion is the Worlds only of its Kind and the Longest Triple Dueling Water Slide Coaster in the World!

Crumbly Woods.SV6

Well here is the new expanded file enjoy!

SCR58.BMP

Built in 2033 as the Rocky Mountain Plunger as they all three duel different & go different lengths & ways! First it starts as an Out & Back then the First end it splits and goes terrain then at the end they split again & win different times but close to each other! Well this is it for Crumbly Woods! No more room & no more rides to build!

• 5 months later...

Good Morning TPR! I have just did some updates for Crumbly Woods revamped couple of my rides & built something small and new!

I have rebuilt the Steel Red Fox into a Steel Phantom like with a long drop but too fast or too intense as arrow are! Ride looks much better now as Crumbly Woods has two coasters with long steep drops a Arrow Mega Looper & a Morgan Hyper!

SCR10.BMP

I redesigned the B&M Vertical Drop which is a Spin Off of a Gerstlaurer Eurofighter into a much better coaster now with interlocking loops!

SCR13.BMP

Just something small but big too over the dueling s&s thrust air coasters I built a Junior Zierer which intends to be a Molinda & Sons kiddie coaster like Kennywoods Lil Phantom to Phantoms Revenge! So I named it Little Green Thing 2000 to Green Thing 1999!

SCR18.BMP

Here is new file enjoy!

Crumbly Woods.SV6