TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Arid Heights My Most Colorful Park!

Hey TPR! How are you all? Well I am finally back to show some of my stuff the original rct scenarios from long ago that i built in rct2! Well this one you might remember or not! It was in loopy landscapes that i had so much fun building back then!

SCR1.BMP

Arid Heights is the name of the scenario that im showing for this week and for now!

SCR6.BMP

Located in Lake Havasu City Arizona a place i picked for it! I been building amusement parks in 5 different states i choosed to build in! Arizona is one of them! So it was a big journey for me!

SCR9.BMP

Opened in 1981 by an Lake Resort Company that I somehow thought up! Sometimes I don't have very much history of opening parks though right now in this photo in the front entrance you see a B&M Dueling Giga Coaster named The Eyes of Anubis, & Horus! Just some inspirations from ancient history channels, & some movies like the mummy, & gods of egypt!

SCR10.BMP

Even though this isn't my only colorful park, or my largest park though I have built many more! In this photo there are two coasters here that opened in 1981! One is a Schwarzkopf Family Coaster named Arabian Nights with good airtime! And a Arrow Mine Train named Night Desert Dune Train with good g forces!

SCR12.BMP

In this mysterious picture is an Dinn Corporation Woodie that also opened in 1981! This is an inspiration from Coney Island in Ohio that had the wooden coasters before Kings Island i think! It's inspired by Wildcat, & I named mines Shooting Star! Also if you are wondering Arid Heights is the only Amusement Park with 6 Dinn Corporation Woodies which I will soon show! Well this is it for the day! Hope you like what you see so far!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lot of coasters.

Why thank you TheCoasterKid211!

I knew some one would say that! I really had fun building this but it was hard to think where I was gonna build what! This park is mixed up with Cedar Point, SF Great America, Carowinds, & Canada's Wonderland! Anyways here's an small update!

SCR15.BMP

Here is a recreation of the Original Texas Giant from Six Flags Over Texas! Named Magic Carpet built by Dinn Corporation in 1989 as it was once the world's tallest wooden coaster for only one in a half decade!

SCR17.BMP

Looks like it does fly like a Magic Carpet! Now in thinking about this song called Magic Carpet Ride from Steppen Wolf! Sorry if the name sounds boring I had no other thoughts for it! This was the 5th dinn woodie at the park!

SCR16.BMP

Desert Fox built in 1983 as the third Dinn Corporation Wooden Coaster! Inspired by Thunder Run but when I tried to make an out and back track part like on Thunder Run! The ride ratings kept going bad so I got tired of it, & made this into a compact woodie!

SCR20.BMP

Though the Desert Fox seems to have some good airtime! The green Arrow Dueling Shuttle Loopers are named Palm Tree Loopers built in 1983 as an park expansion! If you know or might remember I took this idea from Lightning Loops that was at SF Great Adventure! I just thought I would build something like that! Well this the last screen for the day enjoy!

Here's an small update for Arid Heights for only this day until next week!

SCR21.BMP

In this screen there is a Arrow Mega Looper (Blue), & Suspended (Orange), & a Schwarzkopf Multi Looper (Violet) over a river rapids ride! The Orange Arrow is named Legendary Phoenix in 1987, the Blue Mega Looper is named Mirage in 1984, & the Violet Glorious Schwarzkopf is the Djinn built in 1987 as well! The are one of the parks most popular classic thrilling rides!

SCR22.BMP

Mirage is an interlocking loop just like lock ness monster from busch gardens williamsburg, & orient express from worlds of fun! But I sort of made it very customize, & it was very fun to build! The Djinn was inspired by Mind Bender from Galaxyland in Canada that I wish I can use some custom scenery to make an small indoor park!

SCR24.BMP

There's the river rapid ride built under the great classic arrows, & the schwarzkopf! Also with the park having Mirage, & Palm Tree Loopers that makes it the rwo arrow interlocking looping coasters as the only park with two!

SCR25.BMP

A Intamin Impulse named Lemon Twist built in 2002 being inspired by Cedar Point's Wicked Twisted see?

SCR27.BMP

A Vekoma Boomerang built in 1997 just as a Coaster Selection for the park! This is the last screen for Arid Heights of the week!

Hey TPR I am back for the day! When I said I will be gone for the weekend on my other post! Well I got stuff done pretty quickly! Even though I will be going to kemah boardwalk sometime this month too! So for right now i have an update of Arid Heights!

It's like Magic Mountain on steroids.

Yes I can understand that! But you'll see something like Magic Mountain pretty soon!

SCR28.BMP

A Gertslaurer Infinity Eurofighter named Cursed Artifact built in 2016! I thought the name would mean something like an Egyptian or a Temple object with a mysterious magic inside of! Well I don't know It's just something I thought up!

SCR29.BMP

A B&M Hyper Coaster named the Gypsy built in 1999, & inspired by you know who! Raging Bull at SF Great America! I thought a name like this would be sort of interesting! I built this the way i could but it does ride like the raging bull!

SCR30.BMP

In here we have a B&M Inverter named Anubis built in 1994 just like Raptor at Cedar Point! Took me a while to make this coaster good enough as it is! A light green Togo Stand Up named Mummy's Curse built in 1996 as the last Togo Stand Up! The four S&S Launch Towers are inspired by Power Tower at Cedar Point! The Yellow Zierer is named Sand Bird from 1995! And we have a hidden Gertslaurer Spinning Coaster named Cutlass Shriners that's a white track!

SCR31.BMP

Fly Gypsy Fly!

SCR32.BMP

Anubis looks pretty angry!

SCR34.BMP

Sorry just passing by! Well it's my mom's birthday today! So I have to go out with my mom today see you, & watch out for ANUBIS!!!!!

Oh lord....that's....that's...Idk what that is.

Arid Heights is one of my favourite RCT1 parks though.

Well that's nice to hear from!

SCR38.BMP

In this screen we have an Double Out & Back Dinn Corporation Wooden Coaster named Dune Lizard as the last Dinn Corp Coaster built in the park! The organey is a Arrow Dimension 4D Coaster named Wings of Horus built in 2002! Likely inspired by X/X2 from SFMM!

SCR36.BMP

I believe i can fly! I believe i can touch the sky! I believe i can fly like HORUS!

SCR39.BMP

Dune Lizard is a little more inspired by Comet at Great Escape! I figured this park would have such a good collection of rides!

SCR37.BMP

A B&M Floorless named Montu built in 2000! It's a little like Batman The Dark Knight from SFNE but it's more bigger, & faster! The bright yellow one is a Schwarzkopf Reversed Looping Coaster built in 1988 as the Flying Beetle! Only a few of these built! This it for Arid Heights today See You!

Yes I can understand that! But you'll see something like Magic Mountain pretty soon!

I like the SFMM addition you had with Wings of Horus. I figured it was either that, something like Superman:EFK, Full Throttle, or you fired all of your janitors and let trash build up on fast forward for a few hours.

I like the SFMM addition you had with Wings of Horus. I figured it was either that, something like Superman:EFK, YOLOcoaster, or you fired all of your janitors and let trash build up on fast forward for a few hours.

What do you mean by firing janitors! I have never fired any janitors in my parks! I always hire a lot of janitors much as i can to keep my parks clean!

I like the SFMM addition you had with Wings of Horus. I figured it was either that, something like Superman:EFK, YOLOcoaster, or you fired all of your janitors and let trash build up on fast forward for a few hours.

What do you mean by firing janitors! I have never fired any janitors in my parks! I always hire a lot of janitors much as i can to keep my parks clean!

He's trying to roast SFMM, and might I add, he succeeded.

Good Afternoon TPR! I have an update for arid heights, & this will be the last update for Arid Height with the download file, & my uncle is in the hospital for a lot of surgeries! He took me to Fiesta Texas, & Sea World SA Last Year in October 2016!

SCR40.BMP

In 1989! The park wanted to build some kind of a mega coaster, & Ron Toomer of Arrow Dynamics came to visit, & he showed them this! It became the World's First Hyper Coaster named Oasis Stom!

SCR41.BMP

Montu seems to be pretty popular! The Mack Water Coaster that's greenish is named Sobek God of Water in 2014! I just built it just for fun!

SCR42.BMP

If you want to know where i got this Oasis Storm from! I got it from Magnum XL 200 from Cedar Point meaning it's inspired by it! Once was the tallest coaster for only five years!

SCR43.BMP

The tall racing wooden coaster is a Dinn Corporation Woodie named Dust Devils built in 1988 as you can imagine seeing a dust devil! I went for a former Thunder Road feel but it ended up being like Le Monstre at La Ronde!

SCR44.BMP

The War between Anubis, & Horus is about to rise!

SCR45.BMP

Dust Devils was the 5th Dinn Woodie at the park, & was once the tallest wooden coaster in Arizona until after a decade! But it's still one of the most signature attractions in the park!

SCR47.BMP

At the far corner another classic Dinn Woodie built in 1981 as the Mighty Arizonian Buster!

SCR48.BMP

As if you can tell! It is an Peppy Out & Back designed being inspired by Old Coney Islands Shooting Star in ohio!

Well this last the final screen for arid heights!

Arid Heights.SV6

Well if you're interested here's the download!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I do have my own version of it, called Faruq's Arid Heights, a fictional desert amusement park set in California. The park area is set into 8 themed areas, each with its own set of rides and attractions:

• Circus Depot

• Desert Square

• Zambezi Plains

• Hang 10 Water Park

• New Kinshasa

• Sahel

• Appian Way

• American International Zone

The rides range from your classic foundational items, through coaster and water rides, to some unique offerings!

The FAQ Monorail skirts its way through the entire park, with stops at each section.

Please STAY TUNED for updates!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Good Midnight TPR! I have just revisited Arid Heights to build a different type of hyper coaster, & here it is!

SCR8.BMP

And it's the World's Tallest, Longest, & Fastest Dueling Intamin AG Mega Giga Strata Coaster named Bejeweled VS Luxor in 2020! The names are a computer games I played a long time ago! Im not much of a good namer!

SCR51.BMP

Sometimes it races, & sometimes it doesnt! But I am happy the way it turned out! I would love to give this mean racing hyper coaster a try!

SCR52.BMP

It took enough trouble building! The ratings werent like what I wanted Ultra Extreme, it only has Extreme which is better than nothing! Just thought this park needed a new thrill ride!

Arid Heights.SV6

Here's the new colorful park file!

• 1 year later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I am back with only a small & big update!

SCR7.BMP

Arid Heights has once returned again with a huge new attraction!

SCR46.BMP

It seems so be around 300 foot tall & over 200 miles which is an S&S Launched Coaster with many different drops!

SCR47.BMP

It's the massive Chimera as the world's tallest, fastest, steepest, & longest launched S&S Coaster in 2013!

SCR48.BMP

Green is Serpent, Red is Lion, & Brown is Goat! Well Arid Heights has gotten more bigger, & more thrills hasn't it?

Arid Heights.SV6

Here is the new file!

Good Afternoon TPR! Sorry to bug you of Arid Heights again! I just added a little twist to it!

SCR1.BMP

Arid Heights has become Arizona's Second Largest Amusement Park with the most coasters, & the only Amusement Park with the most five dueler coasters!

SCR6.BMP

At the far edge of Arid Heights! There is an Intamin AG Shuttle Coaster as a Quad Racer and the final Intamin Shuttle built!

SCR64.BMP

Named Flying Unicorn Blue, Green, Red, & Yellow in 2000 as the final Intamin Shuttle Ever Built, & the second tallest, & fastest coaster in Arizona!

SCR66.BMP

Sorry if the name is not good for this! I sort of ran out of thoughts, & a rainbow theme would be good for this! But hey it looks fun I would ride!

SCR67.BMP

Yep goes 113 miles and many miles long! Sorry for editing this I just had other thoughts for Arid Heights but not no more!

Arid Heights.SV6

Again here's the new file!

• 6 months later...

Hello TPR with Arid Height has once again gotten a new giant magnificent coaster!

SCR5.BMP

A Formula Rossa from Farrari Land came and is built right under Bejeweled & Luxor!

SCR68.BMP

Named Formula Rossa by Intamin in 2020 as the World's Longest Tallest & Fastest Roller Coaster in the World at Arid Heights as now Arid Heights is the most park with the most high class thrill rides!

Arid Heights.SV6

Here is another file of Arid Heights with the new ride!

• 6 months later...

Good Evening TPR How are yall! Well been doing okay going through hard stuff! Well I have something to say about Arid Heights again!

SCR2.BMP

Something has came and changed at Arid Heights the skyline is very different now since it interacts the front entrance of the park like Gate Keeper from Cedar Point!

SCR11.BMP

And it appears to be an Intamin AG Wing Coaster as i intended to be named Green Mamba in 2023 as inspired by Ferrari World Ahu Dhabis Flying Aces!

SCR14.BMP

When i built this i tried to make it a launched coaster but the ratings went very badly even as i tried to make it a 10 inverter! Well in the middle of the ride i ended up adding launched spots to speed over high tops anyways and it is the Worlds Steepest Looping Coaster in Arizonas Arid Heights! And im happy the way it is anyways! Sometimes i had less luck building coasters with ten inversions!

Arid Heights.SV6

Well again here is a new file!

Good Afternoon TPR! I have something to bug you about Again yes yes Arid Heights again! Arid Heights has gotten some more high thrill rides and its possible that Oasis of Excitement about 100 miles away has lost its Roller Coaster Capitol Record Count to Arid Heights! But Oasis of Excitement is still a good amusement park with its good collections of roller coasters n water rides! But Arid Heights has topped off the most! And it is now the largest high thrilling coaster capitol park behind Oasis of Excitement and Vertigo Views!

SCR4.BMP

The Overview of the Arid Heights Oasis has once again changed! More Colors ans more high thrilling rides!

SCR5.BMP

It looks very fun and intensive over here! But Oasis of Excitement is still the largest amusement park in Arizona but Arid Heights is the largest park with the most roller coasters! And Vertigo Views is the largest amusement park with the most roller coasters in Texas! And Megaworld Park is behind of all the three mentioned here!

SCR16.BMP

At the edge of Arid Heights where the Chimera is before there was a B&M Dueling Dive Machine with inversions as the worlds only one built named as the Blue & Red Macaws (sorry just other thoughts!) in 2006 after the Green n Yellow Gems from Southern Sands & the Zygorator from Megaworld Park! And this was the last B&M Dueling Dive Machine Built!

SCR48.BMP

Also at the edge right hidden in between the Dust Devils the Eyes of Anubis & Horus & the Mighty Arizona Minebuster! There is a hidden Intamin Inline Twister Coaster from 2007 as the Green Macaw's Heartline Twister as the Worlds One of its Kind with the longest hangtime barrel rolls with more intensive elements that brings much history to Arid Heights!

SCR53.BMP

Right over the Flying Unicorns at the front north edge of the park! A Schwarzkopf Speed Racer came from 1983 when the park first went to booming expansion! The Salga came and bought many records from the Earthworm from Ivory Towers as one of the few Schwarzkopf Speedracers left in Arizona Texas & Colorado! And now Arid Heights has the one of the Kind Coaster Collection!

Arid Heights.SV6

Well sorry its like the fifth file of Arid Heights but my uncle and aunt said it looks much more thrilling and colorful now!

• 2 months later...

Good Morning TPR! I have went back to Arid Heights as the largest coaster capitol colorful park in the state of arizona for like the tenth time again!

SCR2.BMP

Here is the whole entire overview as it has been changed so many times and looks more colorful now!

SCR6.BMP

My sister & I sometimes call Arid Heights Rainbow! Ha ha ha! And i added some texture & little hidden scenery to the park!

SCR7.BMP

Looks something even more colorful over here where the Flying Unicorns Intamin Launched Coaster is!

SCR15.BMP

The Parks Main Front Entrance Coaster Green Mamba an Intamin Nine Inversion Coaster i added some scenery from the jungle section and used some Venus Flytraps to pretend that they're snakes while riding ha ha ha! Which makes the ride more entertaining now!

SCR20.BMP

Right under the Green Mamba i built the World's only of its kind Triple Dueling Water Coaster named Paint Swirler kind of got the name off from this Cra Z Art Spinning Art where you put some drops of paint on a card and you spinning and it becomes multi colored! And i used some Abstract Scenery to the Coaster to make it look like a paint swirl as you get wait painted on this ride anyways but only artificial colored water which isnt real though! Built by Mack in 2039!

SCR70.BMP

A hidden pirate town under Formula Rossa & Bejewled & Luxor! Very interesting secret hidden place in Arid Heights!

SCR59.BMP

At the far edge of the park where its colorful! A Triple Racing Waterslides is built as the Triple Racers Cactus (Green) Fireball (Red) & Poinsettia (Blue) in 2036 as the only of it's kind in the southwest! And the two greatest additions for Arid Heights Paint Swirler & Triple Racers also great for when its hot summertime in Arizona come to Arid Heights for the largest roller coaster collection of 33 and 2 great water rides triple the fun at Arid Heights located in Lake Havasu City AZ!

Arid Heights.SV6

Well here is the colorful file enjoy!