TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
What do you guys think so far?

What do I think?? Hmmm, I think it looks like crap. One of the worst projects I have ever seen in No Limits. You should just give up, and forget about it.

J/K, I mean in all honesty, it is by far one of, if not THE best No Limits project I have ever seen. I am beyond excited to see how well this is progressing. I think the outside of the building looks fantastic!! The only thing, (and really, I mean it is the only thing I can think of, and it's me trying to reach for something that's not "perfect.") Have you considered doing something on the building to make it not look so "plain." By making it not look so plain I mean doing something like distressing it, or adding some kind of theming that brings the inside story to the outside of the tower a little?? Similar to the tower in Orlando:

The way they have the "burnt" look from the lighting strike.

Really though, this is just a minor thing that might make the project look slightly better.

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more!!!

There are no words to describe the state of awe I am in. I've been to California Adventure quite a bit over the last year or so, and the essence of Buena Vista Street is not just there, it is prominent. Before I even read the description of the photos I knew that was inspired by the entrance to DCA. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the video yesterday, and it is by far my favorite No Limits creation ever. I don't have much experience in the program (I've always been better at rct3) but I know how tricky NL can be. A massive props to you for getting Mark Silverman in on the project, I've watched just about every interview he has done on his Rod Serling, and he appears very dedicated to his craft. I will be rewatching this many times, it is simply mindblowing.

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded it, rode it, loved it! Seriously, the effects in this coupled with the authentic voices put a huge smile on my face (the effects before the big launch, especially)! On the technicality side, the coaster even seems very believable, as something that could actually be built (like what everybody else had said)! Excellent work on it, definitely one of the best (if not the best) downloads I've seen for the simulator!

• 2 months later...

I love the Twilight Zone so seeing this as I was browsing the forum made me excited. The coaster was incredible, and even without all the theming it would still be a great coaster. Overall this is the best NL2 project I've ever seen.