TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[PLC] Demon (Inverted Coaster)

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on my new B&M Invert "Demon". I've got the full layout down now, and tweaked it already, so that it rides smoothly (I will post a video within the next days). Also some themeing elements are already in place.

I uploaded photos that show the full layout. The architecture - aside of the station - isn't done yet at all, so keep that in mind. At the moment next to the station area I also copied the same building multiple times to just get a feel for how I want the village to be set up later, once I add more individual buildings.

I hope you enjoy the screens, and leave me a comment.

(edit: photos had stopped working...)

Long Story

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job! This game really seems to be the NL2/RCT mix we have all been waiting for for all these years. I'm super impressed with how this is looking (Both this specific ride and the game in general).

Looking forward to the video!

Wow. Good job. Is PLC still $70?

Planet Coaster with Alpha/Early Bird access is $75. But, you can get the game for $30, you just don't get to play it until it's officially released.

If you go to their website, they have a section called "Price Matrix", which explains what you'll get for the different prices. Just go to the home page and scroll down a bit.