TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Afternoon TTS! How was your vacation on the 4th of july was? Well mine was okay at least i got to pop some fireworks not a whole lot though! But this weekend I will be going to Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, & Kemah Boardwalk but before I do since I will be busy working for a few days I wanted to show you something small, & colorful from RCT Corkscrew Follies that you may not remember!

SCR1.BMP

The name for the scenario is Fruit Farm! Located in Luling Texas about far east of San Antonio in a Hill Country Farm! An one of a kind amusement park with a farm right inside it, also there are various fruit trees all around which means you can pick fruit of any kind you like!

SCR8.BMP

Don't have very much story to this! But this opened in the 1910s by an Farming Fruit Family! I really had fun building this though for an Fruit Amusement Park, I wish or imagine an Vegetable Water Park but no!

SCR12.BMP

The front entrance! I know about the flags! But it's because I love America, & proud to be in Texas/Texan! Also sorry about the monorail because peeps were getting lost, & I had no where to put underground paths which I really hate doing, but this was the only way to solve the problem!

SCR13.BMP

Here for what I did just for fun is an Wooden Reverser Coaster named Coconut Palm Tree Roll built in 1934 as the last Wooden Reverser built! But really fun as it seems!

SCR14.BMP

This red coaster is an Compact Brakeman Coaster named Cherry Coaster built in 1922, & has plenty of airtime!

SCR16.BMP

At the very far edge is an Tall Wooden Wild Mouse Coaster named Wild Berry built in 1939 at the end of the Great Depression! Sorry if the colors don't fit this! But it assembles the Wild Berry Fruits, also very fun!

SCR17.BMP

Here at the corner there is a Wooden Wild Mine Coaster named Rolling Mango built in 1920 with bunny hops for a Family Sized Ride but is fun!

SCR18.BMP

This pink coaster is an Motorbike Steeplechase Coaster named Strawberry Lane built in 1927 which goes around the Rolling Mango, & has very good Airtime!

SCR20.BMP

At the first corner is an Wooden Side Friction Coaster named Peach Dips built in 1912 which is an small coaster but is really fun!

SCR22.BMP

Here in a very small spot is an Virginia Reel Coaster named Banana Twist built in 1924 with tight twists!

SCR25.BMP

At the very far edge corner is an Soap Box Steeplechase Coaster named Apple Box built in 1934 which goes around a whole garden with bunny hops for you to see the garden below you! This is it for this park! Hope you enjoyed this!

RCT2 Fruit Farm.SV6

Here's the download!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days