TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] My New Haunted Harbor!

Hello TPR! I have just set u a pool in my yard, & before I get in the pool this evening, I thought about, & wanted to shoe you my New Updated RCT Corkscrew Follies Scenario! Haunted Harbor my number 1 favorite scenario! Well when I last showed you this about three years ago, I felt it didn't felt thT it was all that great! But somehow I lost that copy file with the newer rides I built in, but still had the old file of Haunted Harbor, well now I have used a trainer to make this into my own dream amusement park!

SCR1.BMP

The entire overview of the park! I have made new story changes to this! Haunted Harbor opened in 1946 by an Lake Reservoir Resort Area Businessman during Post WWII in Conroe Texas north of Houston!

SCR6.BMP

The overview of the original section of the park, & the rides I built are still there, & also I have built new more rides!

SCR7.BMP

The overview of the new sections in the forest part! I know this may be a cheat, but L like I said I wanted to make an big change to this park! As Houston Largest Amusement Park!

SCR10.BMP

Here is the Prototype GCI Wooden Coaster named as Woodpecker in 1994! Still it thrills the peeps out, & is one of the park's most Golden Ticket Award Coasters for almost 2o years!

SCR12.BMP

Right at he corner of the park there is an CCI Wooden Coaster named Dirt Dobber built in 2002 as the last Wooden Coaster built by CCI as they went bakrupt! But still it's full of airtime as it's very small land compact!

SCR14.BMP

On top of a hill! Inside & Out is an S&S Wooden Coaster named as Monsoon built right inside the hillside in 2000! Also at the very end there is an Water Splash Track which will get you fully wet but at least it cools you in the very hot sun!

SCR17.BMP

Out of the ground, & around an small lake is an Gravity Group Wooden Coaster named the Whirlpool built in 2007! But this has very high g forces as if you were going down an whirlpool in water!

SCR19.BMP

On a very steep hillside! There is an Small Family Wooden Coaster named Texas Great White built by William Cobb in 1964! This might be an little coaster but It has plenty of Airtime, & just shortly before this was built! An Great White Shark was somehow caught in the lake (it's an make up story!) so around 1962, or 1963 they were figuring out a name for this ride! But since they found the shark right next to this coaster! They named it the Texas Great White! The park's first coaster!

SCR24.BMP

Also on a very high top hill with a cliffside! There is an Terrain Built Wooden Coaster named the Killer Whale built by the Dinn Corporation in 1982 as their first wooden coaster built! But this might be rough as people can say! But is has very high airtime as its built from, & around the hill!

Well this will be it for the day, & I will show you my new updates of this park in about a few days! So fixing to get in the pool see you!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall, the park seems very cluttered and all over the place. Use more variety in the trees. While you are using different types of trees, all of them are the same color and it does not look very nice. Also use more than just trees. Shrubs are extremely useful for adding some detail and making everything look nicer. Woodpecker's color choices seem off, mostly in the look of the station and signage. The use of the jungle post fencing for the supports of the red coaster simply doesn't fit with the coaster type. For supports, perhaps using the standard wooden supporting. Also, in the last picture, I notice that the terrain doesn't flow and it cuts off. I understand that this is from a pre-made scenario, but to get the most out of it, small terrain work like that can make a decent difference. I also noticed that the swinging inverter ship is sitting on the water, but with no fencing or anything surround it. An addition of a fencing or wooden pad for it to sit on is a minute detail, sure, but little things like that can really go a long way in the long run.

I see potential here, but its a bit of a visual mess. There's a good park here, but it just needs some work. That being said, I do like the "Dirt Dobber" (even though I don't even know what a dobber is). Maybe the jungle or mine roofing would work better for the lift hill, especially considering that you have a jungle brake house. From a distance, the white wooden coaster looks quite nice, but the American flag seems a little out of place.

Keep up the work. Eager to see another update.

Yes I understand about my park being cluttered, & stuff a little unusual! But I only did it just for my own fun! Plus I'm not ashamed of it, I'm very proud of it! But still I understand what you meant! Well here's the last part of it!

SCR31.BMP

Well as I have not shown, & most of you being curious what it is! It is an Rocky Mountain Construction Wooden Coaster named Steel Redhawk built in 2013! Also at he back there is an Mack Water Coaster named Light Bug Splash built in 2005!

SCR33.BMP

I know it doesn't look very great, but I'm not expecting it to be! This scenario was already premade when I downloaded it, & most scenery, even the supports weren't selected in this park! But I did the very best I could to make this look like an RMC Coaster using wooden log fences!

SCR35.BMP

Inspired by my own passion of Iron Rattler at SFFT! Has enormous airtime! Built around the whole entire original area of the park!

SCR28.BMP

Here is the Great Big White Dueling Racing Coaster named Swan Racers (I know it may be boring, but I thought this would be a great name for it, because I didn't want to name it racer!), both sides are the same as usual, but one is Black, & one is White which means two swans are flying together! Built by John C. Allen in 1971!

SCR29.BMP

Was once the tallest coaster in Haunted Harbor on the very top hillside until 40 years later a new coaster was built! This was inspired by Racer from KI, & Rebel Yell from KD! But ever since this ride debuted! It has been the most thrilling attraction in the park with excellent airtime of fun! Oh about the American Flag, I only did that just because I love America as my own County I live in & for my love of my favorite park, & the game!

SCR39.BMP

Here right near the Steel Redhawk is an Gravity Group Timberliner Wooden Coaster named Wooden Soldier built in 2015 near the small boat paddle lake! Has really great airtime to it!

SCR41.BMP

The lake, forest, & train!

SCR43.BMP

Here at the edge of the park is an Gigantic Intamin AG Wooden Coaster named as the Forest Fire (what I had in mind!) built in 2011, & has been the tallest ride in the park for only one year later!

SCR44.BMP

I had El Toro from SFGADV on my mind sort of, but it turned out like this! An out & back! But is has very strong smooth g forces, & great airtime as you escape through the burning forest!

SCR47.BMP

Here on a very steep slop hill, & a cliff there is an Launched Rocky Mountain Wooden Coaster built onto it! It's name is Green Python built in 2016 when I had the recently built Lighting Rod at Dollywood on my mind! It may look boring but it has massive g forces through a forbidden forest with an hidden jungle snake!

SCR54.BMP

In this corner area it is an Rock Mountain Construction T REX Track Coasters built around in! There are two built which are the world's first of it's kind built (it was only for fun, & just a make up story, not saying it's real, or them building a T REX Coaster or not!), one is an dueler, & one is an hyper!

SCR52.BMP

The dueler is named Dueling Sun God (Yellow), & Voodoo Doctor (Purple) built in 2017 as the second one built after the first one in three months! Both have very different elements which are full of complete fun! Sometimes they race though I did the best I could to imagine this! But which side do you want to be on? Well it's up to you! Let the battle begin!

SCR61.BMP

The World's First Prototype RMC T REX Coaster which has been the tallest at the park since then is named Tyrannosaurus built in 2017 as one of the first two T REX coasters built! Has extreme airtime, & has a one of a kind camel back hills which makes this ride an roaring monster! Well this is it of my new updated haunted harbor! Sorry for any mistakes, & hope you all enjoyed!

haunted_harbor_updated.SV6

Here's the download if you want to take a look! Enjoy!