TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Afternoon TPR! How is your summer been so far? Well mine is hot, & sunny, wish i was at the pleasure pier, & kemah today, but no, so i'll show you an RCT Corkscrew Follies Scenario that you may know, or not remember it!

SCR1.BMP

Name is Sprightly Park, a scenario that you get to in the middle of corkscrew follies! It's a scenario that is an old timer park to keep it running as an modern money maker! So I found this one fun to build!

SCR6.BMP

Here's a closer over view of the park! This old timer amusement park opened around 1898 near a Texas Hill Country Ranch in Kerrville Texas which is far north of San Antonio, & a little near Austin! Also I know that may look crammy, & with modern rides built in it, though I had to build it like this to complete the objective, also it was just for fun!

SCR12.BMP

At the front entrance you will first encounter an vekoma family coaster right from above you! The name for it is Crazy Caterpillar built in 1992!

SCR14.BMP

This ride built inside a rock mountain is an prebuilt virginia reel coaster named Helosists (don't know what that word means or anything, i tried looking it up, & nothing came up! :( ! ), built in 1922 really capable of tight twists!

SCR15.BMP

The second tallest coaster in the park is an Blueish Vekoma MK Custom Coaster named Wabash Cannonball built in 1993 as the park's only coaster with inversions! Pretty smooth as i hear!

SCR16.BMP

In this screen where there are two coaster kind of built close to each other are an Wooden Wild Mouse Coaster named Carnivore with steep drops, numerous twists, & dips which was built in 1926, & the Arrow Suspended Airplane is named Flying Aces which was built in 1989 as an Family Coaster that is also pretty fun!

SCR18.BMP

In the middle of the park there is an Zierer Tivoli Coaster named Ladybug built in 1985 as the parks first steel coaster which has pretty good airtime, & the other prebuilt coaster is an Side Friction Coaster that I also kept which is named Shooting Star built in 1909, i renovated both of the prebuilt coasters to make them look pretty!

SCR20.BMP

At the edge of the park is an Wooden Brakeman Side Friction Coaster named Scenic Railway built in 1920! I had this in my mind by Dreamland's Scenic Railway for my own imagination!

SCR21.BMP

The last two rides are Giant Dipper an Frank Prior Wooden Coaster inspired by Santa Cruz Boardwalk's Giant Dipper in 1924! It is the signature attraction in the park, also the tallest in the park! Has very smooth drops, & curves anywhere you ride in! The pinkish mine track coaster by unknown is named Toyland Train built in 1932 with very strong airtime! I just built this for fun! Well the download will be posted today so I hope you enjoyed seeing this!

RCT2 Sprightly Park.SV6

Here you go enjoy!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic