TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Three Monkeys Park

Good Afternoon TPR! I thoguht about showing you one of my favorite scenarios from rct1, & you might remember this one! My uncle just passed away yesterday, me, & my grandparents are all shattering together! So while im by myself, I thought I might show a little today!

SCR1.BMP

Here is the overview of the triple racing park! It first started in 1987 by the great old anton schwarzkopf as his only amusement park that he ever owned! (it's a story i made up in my mind!) Located in Bandera, Texas kind of near the Bandera Falls in the Texas Hill Country of San Antonio, & Bandera is the Cowboy Capital of the World!

SCR6.BMP

Looks like a very fun park! But it has mostly coaster built, & designed by schwarzkopf, & some other flat rides!

SCR9.BMP

Here's where you first walk in, as if you may know so far! This is the prebuilt triple racing coaster in this scenario but we'll get to that part later!

SCR10.BMP

This shuttle looper is an Custom Built Shuttle named Double Zero built in 1988, & double means two, which there are two zero loops in this ride, one at the front & one at the back! But really a fun ride!

SCR11.BMP

This one over water is an Custom Schwarzkopf Wildcat Coaster, & I only built this for my own kind of fun! It's name is Spit Rocket built in 1989! Has intensive dips, & twists!

This is it for the day, im just going through some family stuff with my grandparents so i hope like what you see!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for caring! But here is the second area, dont have any names for them!

SCR12.BMP

Here is the first small coaster when you walk in! The light greenish one! It's an Schwarzkopf Family Coaster named as Spring Leaf in 1987! It's a really popular family coaster that is very smooth!

SCR13.BMP

This big dueling wildcat coaster by schwarzkopf is named Rain & Sun built in 1987! I didn't have no other good names for it, but this is the only wildcat racer by schwarzkopf with capable airtime! The Blue is Rain, & the Yellow is Sun!

SCR14.BMP

Here is the end of the second area! The next post will be the whole third last area with the download! Stay tuned!

Good Afternoon TPR! While it's still raining, & going through with the loss of my youngest uncle! Here is the last post, & the download for the park!

SCR21.BMP

Here is the first coaster when you first walk into the third area of the park! This is an inspiration from Himalaya Bahn Coaster named Himalaya built by Schwarzkopf in 1987! Although it's not a clone, but it's sure my own made!

SCR26.BMP

Here is my own inspiration from my long gone Texas Tornado from Astroworld! Named as the Texas Scream Machine by Schwarzkopf in 1998 as the last coaster built in his only amusement park!

SCR23.BMP

Although i know Texas Tornado was first at Grona Lund as Thriller then removed to Astroworld (it looked prettier at astroworld!), then to SFDK as Zonga, then where else! But I tried to make this like Texas Tornado, but turned out too much intense, so I created in my own way! So this is the Tallest, & Fastest coaster in the park!

SCR15.BMP

Also here is the last coaster in the area which is the three prebuilt dueling coasters! Let see shall we?

SCR16.BMP

Named as Hear No Evil (Red), See No Evil (Orange), Speak No Evil (Yellow), all three built by Anton Schwarzkopf in 1988 as the world's only triple racing dueling coaster, & the only one of schwarzkopf's dream creations!

SCR17.BMP

Also if you're wondering about the Orange, Red, & Yellow painted towers! I just wanted to represent then as the parks true colors of the triple racers!

SCR19.BMP

All three of them are non looping coasters, they are all full of airtime, & i think the coasters are just great as ever! Well this is the last screen of my second favorite scenario! So I hope you all enjoyed looking at this :)

RCT2 Three Monkeys Park.SV6

Here you go!