TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[PLC] Screaminator - B&M Invert

Spent a while on the new Alpha, still issues but also loads of cool stuff too.

Not to sure what Frontier have done with the coasters in this update though. The rolls on the track seem really bad, the preset elements are terrible and they have locked banking at 90 degrees per piece? The coaster editor seems to have got worse. Anyway 3/4 hours work I was able to do this.

Here is a video if anyone wants to check it out

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be] Edited by A.J.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great layout and visually it is so realistic. I hope they can fix the issue with smoothing out the track a bit because while the coaster looks just about perfect, but the POV reveals issues. I mean it's still way better than having only preset track pieces to work with or something, but I hope they can smooth it out.

Excellent invert though!

Awesome design! Could you give me insight on how in the world you got the Immelmann/dive loop to work on yours? Mine have been twisted into something horribly distorted or upside down in places it shouldn't be.

Great layout and visually it is so realistic. I hope they can fix the issue with smoothing out the track a bit because while the coaster looks just about perfect, but the POV reveals issues. I mean it's still way better than having only preset track pieces to work with or something, but I hope they can smooth it out.

Excellent invert though!

Thanks for your kind comments! the track editor is improving with each patch they have released now, still work to do on it but its getting there.

Awesome design! Could you give me insight on how in the world you got the Immelmann/dive loop to work on yours? Mine have been twisted into something horribly distorted or upside down in places it shouldn't be.

Thank you! I've been asked about doing some sort of tutorial a few times now. I would like to however if the guys at frontier unlock the restrictions in the next few days on the coaster editor (which I think they will) a tutorial becomes a bit redundant.