TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Afternoon TPR! I just got back from church with my friend today! Somewhere about last year I had a dream about something around the Texas Hill Country around San Antonio, & Austin! Which turned out to be an Original RCT Scenario!!! IVORY TOWERS!

SCR1.BMP

Opened in 1971 by an Greek Family in between San Antonio, & Austin in San Marcos Texas! First opened with (it's just a story i made up!) two Observation Sky Scraper Towers, Farmland/Petting Zoo's/RV/Camping, & Wildlife Trails!

SCR5.BMP

Sorry about using premade tower rides! I just thought it would be a good setting for this! Also I edited the scenario to makes this the way I wanted it to, it was just for fun!

SCR9.BMP

So I'm only showing you the first area of the park! If you're wondering about coasters going everywhere! Well I thought this would be big enough, but I guess not, I really had a imagination for this! This is the entry way, also the red coaster will soon be discovered!

SCR10.BMP

Here is the first Tower Ride I named them Ivory Tower I & Ivory Tower II both opened in 1971 with other flat rides!

SCR11.BMP

Here is an Vekoma Roller Skater named Ant Farm that opened in 1992!

SCR12.BMP

Here is an B&M Inverted Batman Clone named Nighthawk in 1997!

SCR15.BMP

Although not very popular! I had this in my mind by Great White from Sea World San Antonio!

SCR20.BMP

Here is an Schwarzkopf Speed Racer named Earthworm that goes in, & out of the hill which was the first coaster built at the park in 1977! The last screen for the day see ya!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know that most of you may not remember this scenario because it is like the 10 one or? Maybe I'm wrong, so this project is a little similar to my Gravity Gardens, I'm not ashamed of it, though it was something else I had in commen that I thought about doing! Well here is some screens for the day!

SCR6.BMP

Here's the second area of the park! I don't have any names for the areas because that are just plain like islands!

SCR33.BMP

Here is the first coaster in the area! An B&M Hyper Dive Machine Coaster! Named Buzzard in 2005! It is completely built over the Arrow Coaster in the forest!

SCR34.BMP

Here is the Arrow Custom Terrain Coaster that I mentioned in the first screen! Named Butterfly that goes around the whole entire hilly forest, & inside out! Built in 1982 by Ron Toomer of Arrow Dynamics!

SCR36.BMP

Yes this is an revamp of my Gravity Gardens! But anyways this was the Longest Coaster until later in the 90's when a hyper coaster was built!

SCR39.BMP

Here goes the Buzzard as it soars over the Butterfly!

SCR41.BMP

Also was the Tallest Coaster in Ivory Towers until ten years later!

SCR37.BMP

I love the looks of the Beautiful Butterfly! Back in the 1980's! Butterfly was so invisible covered with trees! But now these days Butterfly is no longer alone! It is surrounded by Bigger Coasters! But the red coaster is not ready to be shown yet! It will be revealed in my next post! So stay tuned!

Hello TPR! It is stormy over here in houston! Which means it's so flooded over here, & im playing a game called legend of zelda skyward sword on wii, but not only that, i have promised to show you this big red coaster that you might been wondering what it is, well we will see, & also an small island area!

SCR8.BMP

Here is the screen for the big red coaster, & the small islands, but the area with a lot of roller coasters, that will soon be discovered in my next post so get ready!

SCR60.BMP

Here's the station for the big red coaster! It is an B&M Giga Hyper Coaster named the Barnstormer which was built this year in 2016!

SCR50.BMP

It has been the parks tallest coaster since it's opening! It soars 265ft with extreme numerous airtime hills as an plane!

SCR53.BMP

If you're stand anywhere in the park, highway, or top of a hill! You might see this big red standing coaster as it makes the tallest coaster in texas! Everything is Bigger in Texas!!!!!!

SCR27.BMP

And on this scary island there is an Intamin AG Standup Coaster which is (you might recognize!) inspired by my long gone Batman The Escape from Astroworld (god I miss that ride, & that park so much:(!!), & Le Cobra at La Ronde!

SCR28.BMP

Came from some unknown park out of nowhere that closed down recently! Opened in 2008 as the Cannibal, which means in the jungle there is an monster that can eat you alive! Packs a good punch though, but if i had the money to buy batman the escape, i would so be crazy to refurbish it, & put in my back yard so i can ride it, but no neighbors would get mad!

SCR31.BMP

Here on water is an Intamin AG Log Ride inspired by Cedar Point's Shoot The Rapids! Opened in 2012, but a pretty good investment for a water ride for the heat! Well this is the last screen for the nigh while it's storming here in houston! See ya!

Good Afternoon TPR! How are you doing today? Well it's cloudy today, & my grand parents are falling, & not doing any good! So I'll show you the last coaster heaven area of Ivory Towers!

SCR7.BMP

Here's the overview of the forest of coasters!

SCR61.BMP

The very first coaster when you first walk in is an very rare Arrow 4th Dimension Coaster! It's name is Black Crow built in 2001!

SCR64.BMP

This was inspired by X/X2 from Magic Mountin, also was the final coaster built by arrow when they got bankrupt! One of the only kind of coasters in texas, & the southwest!

SCR67.BMP

Here night rear the first coaster is an Arrow Dynamics Suspended Coaster! Name is Force Nine built in 1991! Inspired by Big Bad Wolf (RIP), & Vortex Canada's Wonderland! Also the already built one kept crashing, so I redesigned it! Now it's an tall wind blowing ride!

SCR70.BMP

Onto your right when you walk in! There is a very small plot of land where an Intamin AG Giga Starts!

SCR75.BMP

The name for this dangerous beast is Grizzly built in 2001! This wild animal has numerous airtime over, & under! This was the longest, & tallest coaster in texas until Barnstormer was built! But still this is one untamed thrill ride!

SCR83.BMP

At the very end there is an Classic B&M Hyper named Hornet from 1999! It's inspiration is Apollo's Chariot from BGW! Also a revamp from my original Hornet of Gravity Gardens!

SCR86.BMP

It's an out and back design with massive airtime, & g forces! Also one of my improvements of building an hyper coaster! Still not ashamed of my Gravity Gardens though!

SCR89.BMP

Also was the tallest coaster in the park fr only 12 years in a row till the Buzzard preyed it, Grizzly attacked, & became the tallest, & also got run over, & shot by the Barnstormer which became the tallest since 2016 present!

SCR94.BMP

In the middle of the area is an Hidden B&M Flying Coaster named Wasp from 2004! It is inspired by Air at Alton Towers! This was the first flying coaster in texas also the only one for only five years until a Vekoma Flying Dutchman was relocated to Vertigo Views (you'll see that one today!) But this stinger has good forcing to it!

SCR98.BMP

At the very edge of the area off the hill is an Monstrous B&M Sitting Coaster! The name of the new breed is Waterhorse built in 2006! As you may tell, the beginning of the ride is an jojo roll inspired by Hydra from Dorney, but didn't want to build an floorless so i used this instead!

SCR100.BMP

As it's folk fairy tale! It is built over water as it rises from out of the water! Also as you ride this wild mythical horse you will get wet!

Ivory Towers.SV6

Here is the download if you're interested!