TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Silverstar Gardens Amusement Park

Welcome~ more of a storyline to this park compared to my last one, Evsco World, since that one was already nearly finished. I could finish it if people requested it, but otherwise I'll keep up with this one in completing it if people want that. I say storyline, but I'm not really doing anything but showing you the progression of the park from the view of a person in the park.

Enjoy

I'm not expecting this to be a very impressive park as it's still relatively new, but as we're on our way, I should note that it is gorgeous here. Not a lot of people here either.

The entrances list 4 available rides...I heard the owner of this park was absolutely loaded, though, so perhaps big changes are on their way. Like, big, metal coaster changes.

The carousel is a big part of the entrance plaza. The grass is so green around here! I mean, apart from the big plots of dirt waiting to be put to use.

Getting dark, taking one last ride on the ferris wheel. You can see Delusion, the Tea Cups Ride, and Silverstar Carousel from here. There's also ongoing construction of a train ride through this area.

I didn't realize how beautiful this waterfall fountain at the entrance was until I was on my way back home out of the park.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing start for a mostly non-CS park, I applaud you!

entirely non-CS. I have a craptop, so I don't even bother with that stuff. Everything I do is available within the game already~

On to the update! I am visiting the park again years later due to great reviews on the newer rides. This park has grown quite a bit.

First day back, and the railroad is fully functional. The first shot I took is of the new log flume on one of the lakes. Apparently the layout of the railroad might be temporary, the owner just wanted it operating as another attraction since he knew guests have an appreciation for just how beautiful it is here.

Mentioning the flume, it's quite hot out today. Near the top of the ride, waiting to careen into the lake below, I manage to catch all 3 roller coasters at the park in one shot. I'll certainly have a go on each of those!

The first one is a dive coaster called the Abyss. At the top, I can see why it thrills riders. We're prepared to drop straight down into a tunnel of mist and fly out of the other side. I knew what I was signing up for when I got in line, but I still screamed my head off in excitement and fear.

I'll end today by taking a few shots from the new observation tower. I'm definitely going to ride Cannonball Run before the day ends. The train rushes out of those little tubes with some serious speed.

Quite a bit of work has been done near the entrance of the park, and it looks like they are expanding the parking lot. They also added go-carts and a concert stage right by the plaza.

Of course, I rode Black Widow, too. The sun sets again, this is the last shot I took before it was too dark and the park closed. Till next time!