TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] My Own Forest Frontiers!

Good Morning TPR! I thought I would post something very old of mine that I did a long time ago! An very classical scenario from the original Roller Coaster Tycoon that I couldn't built it the way I wanted it to back then! Here are some screens & the download!

SCR1.BMP

An Overview of Forest Frontiers!

SCR8.BMP

Forest Frontiers opened in 1898 as a Lake Recreational Area with a Picnic Reservation & a Wildlife Trail in Denton Texas about Northwest of Dallas!

SCR12.BMP

The Front Entrance where it all began in the first place! In this, I have used some prebuilt coasters as I was first playing this! Also I have designed some of my own that I am so impressed with!

SCR13.BMP

Roman Racers! Built in 1908 inside of an very old ancient agricultural structure that was a part of history when Romans were invading (not saying anything it true, or happened, I'm just making up a short story!) America, this looks a little like leap the dips from lakemont park though this is a Bunny Hopping Eight Figure Track!

SCR14.BMP

The Center Town Area! I have a very good story to tell about this old park! Forest Frontiers has and always has been a Family Recreational Destination Area! In the Late Great Depression, the park began losing money, & closed in 1943 during WW2! The park sat standing but not operating for Four Decades until in 1984 a family recreational businessman showed up, & saw this! He says it looks like we can renovate this, & open it back up like before! So his team completely restored all the great old rides, & opened up again in 1984 happily ever as an Historical Denton Destination!

SCR15.BMP

Timber Turnaround! Built in 1920 as the first Wooden Reverser Coaster built in the planet, & some only ones left on this planet!

SCR16.BMP

Two Great Tall Standing Wooden Coasters in this area which are Mini Miner (1940) (the last coaster built in the park!) & Insane Mouse Rollercoaster (1931) the Mine is an compact zig zagging crossover design, & the mouse in an out & back design, I guess both are fun!

SCR22.BMP

An Rare Virginia Reel Coaster built in 1910 as the Texas Tubs with new Renovated Colors of Texas, this is mind twisting!

SCR21.BMP

An Manmade Wooden Brakeman Coaster that is inspired by Luna Park's Melbourne Scenic Railway! Built in 1915 around the lake section with Airtime Dips! This is an intensive ride, also the tallest ride in the park!

Forest Frontiers.SV6

Well here you go if you want to look!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I just added something to Forest Frontiers as I loked at it kind of boring! An old mine train ride built by unknown in 1940 as the Manic Miner!

SCR22.BMP

Here's the Manic Miner! Not inspired by anything just something I came up with so Forest Frontiers would have plenty more fun!

Forest Frontiers.SV6

Here's the new file for Forest Frontiers!

• 1 year later...

Good Morning TPR! My Forest Frontiers has gotten some make over again!

SCR5.BMP

Overview! Not much in this park cause its so small but a little more thrill in it this tome!

SCR14.BMP

I seen a picture somewhere in europe which I dont remember but I made an steel reversed coaster named Reverser in 1953!

SCR15.BMP

From Leafy Lake I built the Flip Flap Railway here so Leafy Lake will have a different one! Looks fun to me!

Forest Frontiers.SV6

Again heres is the new file!

• 1 year later...

Good Afternoon TPR! How are you all today? Well I just got through weed eating with my uncle and all and i just did some more work and made Forest Frontiers more thrilling now!

SCR6.BMP

I have recently looked back at some old roller coasters what were demolished and sbno back in the day! Well i thought i would recreate them for fun! And thought forest frontiers needed to be more fun and exciting even though i know forest frontiers is a small amusement park!

SCR14.BMP

I have recently watched videos and saw pictures of Williams Groves Cylone thats been closed for a long time now! Well i thought the cyclone there was very beautiful looking wish thee park would still be open! Well I just made one like it named Forest Flyer by Oscar Bilter as the Tallest Coaster in the Park in 1934!

SCR15.BMP

I did go under and over some rides and the station to make it look like Williams Groves Cyclone SBNO! Well it looks very fun to me i would love to ride!

SCR18.BMP

I have seen the pictures of RCT2 Jazz Railway Coaster in google so i thought i would love to try to recreate one as i heard about these! And mines turned out very great! Inspired by Rocky Glen in Mossic Pennsylvanias Jazz Raily by Harry Traver in 1929 as a very intensive coaster in the park i would definitly ride! Well there are only two Harry Traver Coasters left operation the Hurricane 1927 in Bumbly Beach and the Jazz Railway 1929 in Forest Frontiers in Texas only which one me i would ride both! Well Forest Frontiers is one of the two oldest amusement parks in the world since 1899 then Leafy Lake from 1803! If this was real in life I would love to visit!

SCR23.BMP

And I made the worlds first steel coaster reverser from 1953 taller and lots of guests now ride it!

Forest Frontiers.SV6

Well here is a new file with the new rides enjoy!

Good Morning TPR! Forest Frontiers has gotten some more foliage!

SCR18.BMP

I have built an taller mine ride but couldnt build it the way i wanted cause to high when i tried to but it is fun & intense the way it is now! And it is named Black Ash from 1942 by unknown as the park is the only one with three mine and mouse wooden rodent coasters! And i added some scenery to it but not much!

Forest Frontiers.SV6

Heres a new file!