TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Evsco World

Notes: I'll update with more parks/photos if people like this park and these photos. All of them are screenshots through Steam, I have a mac, sorry if the quality isn't up to par. I tried.

Oh, and I don't use custom scenery. Sorry for those who love it, I understand your addiction.

The park features 14 roller coasters at the moment and has room for more. This park was made in sandbox, not scenario editor, so it's stuck in a box, but not all of the land has been used. Major influences being ShyGuy's Catfish cove and Alpine village, as well as Six Flags Great Adventure in Illinois and Cedar Point in Ohio.

I'm probably not gonna change much, just have a lot of detailing work to do still. Either way, much love for comments and feedback!

Evsco World Park Entrance, complete with cliché giant ferris wheel. I know, I'm a sucker.

Splashdown Entrance (nearly the exact copy of ShyGuy's stuff, love the guy and his work, oops).

Muskrat Marsh, Lumberjack in foreground built out of an old wooden roller coaster (Did I mention I love ShyGuy? Catfish Cove inspired).

Danglefeet and Lady Luck.

Ozymandias, Giga coaster that splits the park into 2 halves. Has about as many drops as there are roller coasters in the park. I personally can't count past 10 so you'll have to ride it yourself to find out.

Coaster Alley overlook.

Maverick overlook (south end of the park, Coaster Alley).

Night shots? Night shots. Logger's Run & Invertigo.

Muskrat Marsh is known for its mining. And spooks. And coasters.

Danglefeet & Lady Luck. Again. But at night!

The Wizard ascends to descend. Inspired by The Demon at Six Flags Great America.

Ozymandias drops again, skyline at night. I don't know why I took this one, but its here. Enjoy.

That's all for now~

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...