TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cornell Theme Park Design Competition

Hi all,

I am the Corporate Outreach Committee Chair for the Cornell Theme Park Entertainment Group. We are getting ready to host our second annual Cornell Theme Park Design Competition, and I wanted to spread the invitation to compete to TPR!

The specifics of the design prompt will be announced when registration ends and the competition period begins, but it will include taking a medium-sized attraction/land from blue sky concept to site planning and financials. Any group of two to four full-time university students can participate, any major is welcome and groups can be composed of members from different universities. We are hoping to encourage a wide use and mix of mediums, so everyone is encouraged to participate!

Registration will open this upcoming Saturday, March 5th, and close on Wednesday, March 16th. Information regarding the nature of the contest, team requirements, and judges and sponsors can be found on our website at cornelltpeg.weebly.com and will be updated both there and on our Facebook page.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about the contest and I will do my best to help!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the double post, but registration is now open! Sign up at cornelltpeg.weebly.com/design-competition.html. Registration closes on Wednesday, March 16th, so don't delay! We recommend that if you are at all interested you sign up; that way you can see the prompt when it is released and decide if it's something you have the time or interest to complete.