TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Brand New Diamond Heights

Hey TPR! How have you all being doing, well I have been working for Months, & sorry for not showing my parks, I had no time too, but for right now since I'm at home right now, & my grandparents aren't doing well, I'll be showing some of my parks for a couple, or a few times a week! (I know I haven't been much active!) Well here's my Diamond Heights Scenario that I showed you about 3 years ago, it has been rebooted much better than ever, some old rides have been redone, & rebuilt, also I have completely changed the location of this park, & made a new story, but it's still gonna be in Texas but not in Corpus Christi cause it's a Seaside Coastal City, & Beaches here in Texas don't have Pine Trees (I mean on the Gulf Coast) but anyways I'll show you some Screenshots for now!

SCR1.BMP

Here is the Complete Overview of the Park! Here's the New Location! Located in Irving Texas about 23 minutes Northwest of Dallas!

SCR5.BMP

Opened in 1930 in a Wooded Lake Area during the Great Depression to raise money, Built by a Cabin Worker Family (not much to tell!)

SCR6.BMP

See the difference from my First Diamond Heights? A lot has changed hasn't it! Well this will be my first screenshot in 3 years for the day now, so I hope you all see something really new, & bigger!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I have just got back from working, I'll show some screens in the first area, & second area!

SCR11.BMP

Ah! The entry way of the park with the Snake River Falls Flume ride that I always adored!

SCR12.BMP

An Schwarzkopf Reversed Shuttle added in 1993! First operated somewhere in Middle Europe, guess they didn't want it anymore, so I guess Diamond Heights wanted to save it badly for 1,000,000! Named the Silver Bullet!

SCR14.BMP

My Own made Water Coaster sort of designed by Mack in 2013! Named Aero Plane 360!

SCR17.BMP

And look what we have here! Oh! An old Roller Coaster that was first prebuilt! Well I have rebuilt it cause it didn't look so good much as it did in RCT1! For those of you remembering my old Diamond Heights, this same area where i built an Small Wooden Coaster? Anybody remember? Well if not no problem!

SCR18.BMP

Named Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders) !As they say so in RCT Wiki! Built in 1987 by the Great Zierer as one of the first Zierer Coasters built in the 1980's! I did the best I could to rebuild this Classic Family Coaster, cause it kept on crashing, so now it's 100 Percent Safe & Fun! Well I have to go do some errands for right now, in a day or two stay tuned for something more exciting!!!!!

Good Morning! Here are seven Screens of the third area!

SCR19.BMP

An Fabulous Custom Anton Schwarzkopf Family Coaster built right in the Middle of the Park in a Lake!

SCR21.BMP

Built in 1983 as Shipwrecked with Water & Pirate Theming really good G's on this!

SCR23.BMP

An unknown Post WWII Wooden Coaster named Whitewash in 1945! It's a rare Wooden Coaster with a Water Splash Track! Gives out Good Airtimie!

SCR24.BMP

On this Lonely Hill! There are two Coaster built on top of it! The Tallest Water Coaster is an Custom Mack made in 2016 as the Stunt Plane which is the first Tallest one built by Mack! The Little one is an Steeple Chase Bike Cycle Cars Coaster built inside, & around the hill named Mountain Bike Trail in 1931 as one of the first rides built in the park during the great depression!

SCR25.BMP

Here is an Zierer Tivoli Coaster built in 1998 as the Flying Fish with Multiple Water Effects, & Strong Helix's!

SCR26.BMP

Here is another Great Zierer Tivoli Coaster built at the edge of the park around the last end of the boardwalk in 1989 as the Yellow Electric Eel that gives you shocking G's, & Airtime!

SCR27.BMP

From my last Old Diamond Heights when i used this prebuilt water coaster that i didn't put so well! Well I remade the whole entire area too, & I put this water coaster onto the ground to make it look alittle better! So this is Splashtastic by Mack in 2007 as the first Water Coaster built in the Park, & has Robotic Moving Water Effects!1 Well I think I showed you all enough for the day cause I have made alot of progress so the last area with the download will be in about a few days!

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been so hard yesterday, & got all dirty, & tired! But today is the day that I am better, & will be showing you all the last area of this Scenario with the Download!!!!!

SCR28.BMP

The first walk through area with the ending of the two Dueling Schwarzkopf's!

SCR29.BMP

An Morgan Family Hyper built on a hillside named Night Flyer in 2001! Inspired by Pacific Park's West Coaster! This ride makes this park having a good selection of coasters!

SCR30.BMP

An other unknown 1940's built Wooden Coaster hat opened in 1941 before the start of WW2! Named the Whitewash, & a Togo Pipeline named Turbine that opened in 1990!

SCR32.BMP

Here is the other Prebuilt Coaster which is an Wooden Wild Mine Ride named Miner Madness or Doppelganger which ever! Built in 1932 as the third ride built at the park! Also its an rare Mobius Wooden Wild Mine Coaster as the only one in the World built!

SCR34.BMP

And here is your most well known prebuilt coaster in the Original RCT1 Scenario in Diamond Heights! Agoraphobia (Fear of Heights) & Claustrophobia (Fear of Darkness)! Both built by the Great Old Anton Schwarzkopf in 1985 as an big park investment!

SCR35.BMP

Agoraphobia is the Fear of Heights because it has massive airtime! Claustrophobia is the Fear of Darkness because it has amounts of G Forces, & goes through Three Dark Tunnels!

SCR36.BMP

Looks just Good as New! I just wanted to make this a lot cooler with new colors! Cause the suddenly gone old school colors have rusted, & faded away, but this Mean Dueling Schwarzkopf always brings good thrills to the peeps in this park!

Diamond Heights.SV6

Here is the download if you're interested!