TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Merrywood Amusement Park [RCT2]

Hello, all.

I'm typing this report because I have just heard some news about a new theme park to be built in Virginia, only half an hour away from where I live.

I am quite excited and with my new Canon camera, I am going to try and get some pictures! I have a friend who is very close with the people building it, and he is a pilot, and owns a plane. Maybe, I can get some construction views...

Stay tuned!

Mike Jorgson

[i am starting a new theme park, that starts in the 80's. Give suggestions and enjoy.]

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Milkxy. Excited to see your park as I'm getting back into RCT2 myself but just a quick heads up on pictures. The guidelines say that you need at least 3 screenshots for a new project to be started.

4.) Guidelines for thread content. There has been some confusion as to how much content should be included in a new thread or an update post. To that end, let us clarify -

To post a new project thread or provide an update warranting a bump to an old one, you must include three pieces of media, such as three in-game screenshots.

If you are working on something and only want to show one or two images, please use the appropriate "Preview Thread".

I hope this park turns out nice but I don't want it to be locked because of not putting screenshots or following directions. Looking forward to future updates, best of luck.