TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Grand Adventure Amusement Park | 1980 New Coaster!

I will start with a little bit about my self, I'm Greg Hiffley. I am 27 and I live about 5 minutes away from Grand Adventure here in San Diego.

So I went to the opening of Grand Adventure and boy is it fun! I took some photos so I hope you like them.

Grand Adventure is run by a small company called B.A.C. Parks (The two founders Brandon and Cooper) They have built this park in just under two years! When I was at the opening the parks manager said that big things are planned for this park so keep an eye out.

Well lets get to the photos then!

SCR18.bmp

So here is the park entrance, it's a bit weird but hey its a new park! The white building in the back is the Food Pavilion, YUM!!!

SCR21.bmp

This is the first midway in the park which includes the Lake Carousel, The Sun Wheel and one side of the Chairlift.

SCR22.bmp

This is the parks main attraction, Splinter. It is huge and the first thing you see from the carpark.

SCR23.bmp

This 100 ft beast gives a great ride.

SCR24.bmp

Walk across the bridge to the middle of the lake is an island which is home to the Enterprise, Rowboats and a Circus!

SCR25.bmp

The last area on the other side of the Lake is heavily wooded area with a Log Flume (Lake Plunge), a Scrambler (Twister) and the other side of the chairlift.

SCR26.bmp

And a view of the entire park! The lake is the centerpiece of the beautiful park.

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...