TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

AirCoaster (AC) Discussion Thread

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to say to anyone who reads this: find me on the app as the username Suspence and ask me on my wall of you need help! (Also, for those of you who got the game a while ago and don't know there was recently an update to make it compatible with iOS 9!

^Followed you on the app, and posted on wall.

If you just need time to reply, no worries, but personally think it'd be easier to just post some of the tips here. That way, other users can get some advice too.

Was mainly needing help with stuff dealing with supports/catwalks/custom made scenery etc. some help with inversions would be greatly appreciated too.

^Followed you on the app, and posted on wall.

If you just need time to reply, no worries, but personally think it'd be easier to just post some of the tips here. That way, other users can get some advice too.

Was mainly needing help with stuff dealing with supports/catwalks/custom made scenery etc. some help with inversions would be greatly appreciated too.

I posted on your wall on the 27th. You must have not seen it. Go to your profile and click 'Go to wall' and you should see a huge wall of text I posted for you

Let me know if you need anything else.

^Is the 5 horizontal thing only for lift sections?

For lift yes, but for the regular layout no. Depending on who you ask. I like to keep my segments less than 5 horizontal though because it helps smoothen out bumps. Other users do not do this. If I were you though, I would practice doing it with 5 or less because it makes it smoother.