TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Any Good Mobile Coaster/Park Games?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*EDIT* whoops didn't see that you already have Aircoaster. I'll keep this here though for anyone who doesn't know about it.

Look up "Aircoaster" on the AppStore

A few weeks ago it got an iOS9 Compatible update with many new features.

It is a rollercoaster simulator with an easy editor. The graphics are a little outdated (better than any other rollercoaster apps IMO) but the rides that can be built are on par With NoLimits. It is a rollercoaster simulator and not a theme park creator like RCT. The best part of it is the online community. Pretty much everyone there has become friends and it is a really nice atmosphere. I'd recommend checking it out! (Also the rollercoasters in the pictures of the app description are made by the app developer as a demonstration. The actual rollercoasters are awesome and realistic)

Let me know if you get it and check out my profile! (Same username as the one on here minus the numbers and you can find one of my tracks on the most popular page)

*edit* there was an update for it today and the reviews were reset so the 5 star rating is gone but don't let that turn you away!

^Yes, it's an amazing app, and personally, I welcome the low graphics (takes up less space on my phone ).

As someone who doesn't have much time for no limits (I only play when I have absolutely nothing to do), air coaster is great. It's just that one bit simpler, but you can still make brilliant rides (especially considering it's for mobile).

Would be amazing if someone could do a series of tutorials on how to make things like station buildings, catwalks, supports, etc. (I've seen them in user created tracks, but not quite sure how to make it work).

As for the other apps, has anyone tried the RCT3 port, if so, how was it?