TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3

By Frontier Developments Ltd

Description

RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 (RCT3) is the classic bestselling PC strategy simulation that now brings the fun of a roller coaster park right to your iPhone or iPad!

With a new mobile-friendly UI, the creativity, depth and sophistication of the classic PC game is all here - with NO in-app purchases.

· Create your ultimate theme park in stunning 3D!

· Let your imagination run free in Sandbox mode.

· Play through all 18 scenarios from the original PC game.

· Watch your guests react to your park as you try to make them happy.

· Happy guests earn you more in-game money to build out your parks even more.

· Design your parks using 5 fun themes: Generic, Spooky, Western, Adventure and Sci-fi.

· See every spine tingling detail with fully controllable cameras.

· Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.

· Cope with challenging objectives, changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.​​

More images can be found on the official app page. Link

This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad

$4.99

Category: Games

Released: Aug 12, 2015

Version: 1.0

Size: 589 MB

Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

Seller: Frontier Developments Limited

© Frontier Developments plc

Rated 4+

Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5s.

Bought, tested, ADDICTED! The sad part about this port is that it runs smoother on my iPhone than it does on my mac. It's great guys go buy it!

Same for me. It is sad how it runs faster on my iPhone than my Mac. I've been playing it for about half-an-hour, and I'm enjoying it very much. If you're a fan of RCT3, I'd say it's definitely worth the five bucks. It will be a good time-passer for me.

• 1 year later...