TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NL2] Fuga, Coaster Project

Hello! I am sort-of new on the TPR forums, and have had some experience with NL2.

Ride Experience:

-

-

I have proposed myself to a project named Fuga! An Intamin Blitz/Rocket coaster! It will consist of an 80MPH launch, go straight up, tophat, then right back down, into a series of Overbanks, Helixes and most importantly, Floater and Ejector airtime hills! After the final airtime hill, it will enter a second launch tunnel exiting into a river in a canyon! Several twists and turns will send you flying out of your seat. After a final airtime hill, the brake run, you can now breath. I will work on the layout first so this should take me about a day or two.

-

-

The Theme:

Fuga means "Escape" in Italian, you are a hiker in the mountains when you realize something is following you, its a BEAR!!! (I want to add a growl before the first launch, but i'm not sure how to ) Suddenly you have to go through a series of obstacles in this dense forests, mountains, rivers, canyons and much more! You've felt like you have never ran faster, but you can not give up now. Will you outrun the bear? You better hope so. I really hope this theme appeals to people, as you see it go on, do not hesitate to give me feedback.

-

-

The Timeframe:

I hope to finish this coaster in a week or two, I will update every day and you guys will give me some feedback, tweak some things and hopefully release it to the exchange.

-

-

Hope you guys like this, the next update will be tomorrow! Thanks.

Edited by CoasterMateo

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I almost stayed up all last night, so I've been working hard on this and the trackwork is complete, this is now the longest coaster on earth! (8499 ft) Some scenery/supporting is done, but I still have a lot of things to do including some kinks in the track work. The color scheme I went with is Brown and Grey/Silver. All right, on to the pictures.

1296559487_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.e9b1770fb25cee5e9ee1a5ed29399106.png

Train going over the tophat!

1745251565_Screenshot(13).png.060b0cdb673496e3f1b812c33d82da77.png

The layout, this took me about an hour or two

232053806_Screenshot(16).png.9abc220977c90d414c5ccd230db5333c.png

The launch!

1496982829_Screenshot(17).png.385f69aac4a1aebb14c0a62b24d4c43d.png

The raging river

1574033194_Screenshot(18).thumb.png.57501febaecbdfa8c458f38e0ef9de8b.png

Canyon shot!

1618522141_Screenshot(19).png.d2a409b82e394780bdbe978a7592ef0a.png

Finally, the statistics

[MINI UPDATE]

Hey guys, I will be giving a bigger update tonight with some pictures, this update really is not picture worthy!

-

-

So I edited some things like chopping down the sizes of the huge helices because I thought that would be somewhat boring. So now the coaster is 8200 ft long (approx). The length also may hunker down after some re-evaluations.

-

-

I have started more simple supporting like the brake run, station, launch.

-

-

That's pretty much it, expect a big update tonight though!