TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[TPS] "Build Anything" Video

One of my latest parks I built in TPS this week, using the custom scenery objects in game and workshop items created by the community. Re-textured many of the buildings, paths, and rides right within the game. I called the video build anything because I see limitless possibilities to build stuff in the game using the tools currently available. Going to post an even better one tomorrow with a log flume.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be] Edited by shodan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine, but please follow thread naming conventions and use [youtu_be] tags for your video links. Also, give us at least some description of what your video is about as opposed to just plopping it down in your post.

Edited by A.J.

That's fine, but please follow thread naming conventions and use [youtu_be] tags for your video links. Also, give us at least some description of what your video is about as opposed to just plopping it down in your post.

Thanks and good advice, I agree, I updated this one with some verbiage and will follow the naming conventions on future videos.

I made it, it's one of the parks I worked on in the last few days. Going to post another tomorrow with a theme log flume ride. Is that OK?

Oups, sorry, the way the video was presented it looked like a promo But your park really looks great, and the amount of details in the scenery is amazing!

I made it, it's one of the parks I worked on in the last few days. Going to post another tomorrow with a theme log flume ride. Is that OK?

Oups, sorry, the way the video was presented it looked like a promo But your park really looks great, and the amount of details in the scenery is amazing!

Thank booink and I understand what you guys are saying. I'll do better with that on tomorrows video.