TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ultimate Ride Coaster Deluxe memories

For the first time in a while, I've decided to pop my old URCD cd rom into my old computer and relive some childhood nostalgia. The minute I started playing it, the memories just flooded back to me. URCD is by far, NOT the most realistic coaster building game ever...At times, it's flat-out ridiculous, but it has such a whimsical charm to it. The scenery props, I always found to be really cool at times. I was always partial to the steampunk "Crystal Empire" theme as a kid. The music for Build Mode is absolutely gorgeous, so ambient and calming...I loved them so much that to this day in RCT3, I took the music data from Ultimate Ride Coater Deluxe and imported it into RCT3 so I can listen to those themes while building my parks in that game.

I was only able to complete a few of the imagineer missions, most of them still seem kind of confusing to me, especially missions like the fourth Steel Roller Coaster mission where you have to make the coaster pass through all the rings but you can't build anymore. I remember launching the missions and you are greeted to a calming motherly voice guiding you through what you have to do...Oh god, so much childhood nostalgia coming back

Is there anyone on TPR that shares the same memories I had with this game?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missions like the fourth Steel Roller Coaster mission where you have to make the coaster pass through all the ringy dingy ding-a-ling dings but you can't build anymore.

I blame that challenge as a primary cause for a lot of my childhood emotional outbursts.

• 2 weeks later...