TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Fungus Woods revamped version (RCT2)

Hi! How are you? Well I'm having a really good day, I'm helping my favorite Uncle, & my Downed Aunt in Galveston today, & after He'll be taking me to the Pleasure Pier, & Kemah Boardwalk today, but before I do all that! I thought I might show you my New Fungus Woods!

SCR1.BMP

Here is the great overview of Fungus Woods! Location has changed, I say it would be in a District of San Antonio in Alamo Heights, & in a month, I will be going to Fiesta Texas, & stay about a week!

SCR7.BMP

I though I might give this a try to make it a little better than my First one, but the story I told about this is the same, but I have designed some of my new Wooden Coasters with older 20's/30's style, & some are premade that I like better!

SCR9.BMP

The Entrance has changed, but it's more scenery than rides!

SCR10.BMP

Here are the great classic family rides which are Texas Tubs (1910), & Mini/Manic Miner (1932) designed by unknown, but are a great starters!

SCR13.BMP

An Miniature Golf I selected added in 1985 as Garden Golf!

SCR14.BMP

Aerial Cycles just an Easy Ride!

SCR29.BMP

RRRRRAAAWWWRRR! Wildcat either a John Miller, or unknown designer built in 1920 makes a really good Attraction with good Airtime!

SCR15.BMP

The nice lovely Texas Natural Water Lake as my favorite Uncle Is right now buying Ozark Texas Water!

SCR19.BMP

An Wonderful Mobius Loop Coaster built in 1931 as Scenic Railway Racer by an unknown mysterious designer, also give good views of the neighborhood of San Antone!

SCR24.BMP

Here is a Hidden Log Flume, Soap Box Derby, & a Chuga Chuga Choo Choo Train!

SCR40.BMP

Here is an Mystical Twister Wooden Coaster named the FFFFOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF! Whirlwind built in 1938 at the end of Depression, this ride is an G Force Joyful ride at the park!

SCR43.BMP

The two premade coasters that I really like are Roman Racers (1908), & Timberturnaround (1921) both are an Wonderful Motivating Rides!

SCR44.BMP

Two premade dark rides that were in the late 20's/30's!

SCR46.BMP

An rare Backwards Coaster from 1930 as the Velvet Coaster by unknown, but a good sized ride though!

Fungus Woods (revamped).SV6

Well, this is all before I go to work, & then Pleasure Pier, & Kemah so here it is if your'e interested!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant designs. I love your Scenic Railway Racer and other classic woodies. I like the lake in the middle instead of all-the-way at the end of the park. The Texas Tubs are a bit of a bright thumb in the eye, but other than that, I like it very much. Obviously you put a lot of thought and effort into this.